Teams Wests Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

That was freakin frustrating. Spot a huge lead and look woeful defensively but fight our way back to get within 2 points only to blow all the good work up in 5 mins.
There were some positives but we just don’t seem capable of playing 90 mins

Yeah, good signs but poor defence yet again costs us. I still can't work out wtf they were doing on the first try.

Also, I am still convinced Gutherson was offside on the last try.

Some of the worlds worst defensive performances I’ve seen yet, parrascum needed obvious ref help in the last try to beat us.

Well I got to fulfil a bucket list by being here at Leichardt... and am being treated to an absolute shower of s**t so far
Pathetic isn’t close to what this is being displayed

what is going on! getting pumped by cowboys at Leichardt? pfft and i was confident goin with tigers 1-12 mehh

Just saw the disallowed Nofo try. What a piss-take that is.
They had a clear forward pass in the first half missed during a set that yielded a try as well.
That said we didn’t deserve to win after that woeful first half.

I missed the game and haven’t seen the replay. Did Burgess not ground the ball in our opinion? Did the video ref balls up the review?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed the game and haven’t seen the replay. Did Burgess not ground the ball in our opinion? Did the video ref balls up the review?

It was touch and go but the opinion of 95% of neutrals I have seen is that he did.

I think it was a fair try. Ref was blocked by the upright when assessing it and just let play go on.

I’m still pissed that Latrell is so loved by everyone. The prick has form when playing us. It’s the 3rd time that he’s been rubbed out after one of our games.

So are you guys really buying Jackson Hastings from us?
He’ll stay in England this year and play the next 2 years for us.

And does that please you?

Honestly, I don't know what to think.
Douehi has been great at 6 and Simpkin look the future at 9.
Brooks is supposedly signed for another 2 years so will he be taking his spot or be the 14?

I assumed he was intended to replace Brooks, who you hoped to move on? Douehi is OK, but isn't full-back his best position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back