Preview Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not be surprised if we pinched this.
Yeah I'm normally a bit of a pessimist but I think we're definitely in this game. If we play a tempo style footy and use the ball well going forward then we are in with a chance. Cerra out hurts the Dockers a fair bit also. We'd have to play very well but it's not out of the realms

Yeah I'm normally a bit of a pessimist but I think we're definitely in this game. If we play a tempo style footy and use the ball well going forward then we are in with a chance. Cerra out hurts the Dockers a fair bit also. We'd have to play very well but it's not out of the realms
So you reckon we are a chance away against a team that just beat the team away that beat us at home?

Maybe little chance.

Would have preferred if Zurhaar had to earn his spot via the VFL. He's been dogshit forward for a long time.

Ironically, his best game by far in the last 15-16 games was in the dogs obliteration playing off half back. He looked ALOT better behind the ball. It's becoming a trend with our players.

His tackle numbers are nowhere near good enough.

Especially as his best game in his career is arguably the one against Richmond in 2019, when we demolished them by 5 goals during their run and Zurhaar had 11 tackles and absolutely killed them.

It's purely a workrate thing, he's a lazy campaigner.

View attachment 1108750

View attachment 1108751

I think Zurharr has been treated a little harshly around here. I think he has got better with each game to be honest. I think you need to consider our ball movement going forward before giving him a whack. He doesn’t have the endurance to attack contest after contest and I think we need to accept that for everything else he brings to the table. It is no different to Ben Cunnington. He is a walk up start for mine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not good, but is to be expected. Nobody is even bothering to ask when we are going to win a game. We are almost irrelevant to the rest of the competition right now

Not until the first upset. There will be an upset you better believe it. Remember those years when we turned up under Scotts and the nekminit we have lost to a bottom three.

It will happen and whoever is on the end of it is in for a fun week.

Hoping it’s Collingwood

I've got him pencilled in for 11 touches, 0.2 and getting in Larkey's way four times. The North Melbourne way
The last thing on that list is the thing that annoys me most. For best mates who live together you would think they would have better onfield chemistry. Smalls and mediums flying when we already have a tall competing has been an issue for us for too long, and it shits me.

Oh wow our KPF just copped a friendly knee to their spine, nobody marked the ball or was there to crumb it, and now the opposition have a slingshot goal. How did this happen? :mad:

I reckon we will look like this:

Atu - McKay - Bonner

Atley - Walker - Ziebell

Stephenson - LDU - Powell

Turner - Xerri - Thomas

Phillips - Larkey - Zurhaar

Goldstein - Cunnington - Simpkin

Hayden - Taylor - Garner - Scott

Sub : Menadue

In: Zurhaar, LDU, Garner, Xerri

Out: Hall (inj) , Lazarro (inj), Mahony, Campbell
You’re kidding .
You left Lachie Young out & left deer in the headlights Atley in ?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re basically saying “if he didn’t get dropped by now” “”no way he gets dropped now” ... I Agree & know this is the way it will play out with selection.
But if only we had Lmac, Corr & Taz in. Surely this useless campaigner gets dropped. There are so many options if we have a full list . Surely hopefully soon there is no spot but the VFL for this guy . View attachment 1108479View attachment 1108480View attachment 1108481
Turnstiles is an appropriate nickname, considering he makes supporters want to exit the ground haha.

The last thing on that list is the thing that annoys me most. For best mates who live together you would think they would have better onfield chemistry. Smalls and mediums flying when we already have a tall competing has been an issue for us for too long, and it shits me.

Oh wow our KPF just copped a friendly knee to their spine, nobody marked the ball or was there to crumb it, and now the opposition have a slingshot goal. How did this happen? :mad:
Truth

The only chemistry they have is radical hairdos. They should have their head shaved until they perform. Larkey plays with his mop more than a teenage girl.

Zero and five. Percentage of 45. Heading West where we have been slaughtered on occasion but I'm excited to see what we can do over there.

It's hard to believe how much positivity is on this board considering our season so far. People can see the bigger picture👍🏻🔵⚪

Zero and five. Percentage of 45. Heading West where we have been slaughtered on occasion but I'm excited to see what we can do over there.

It's hard to believe how much positivity is on this board considering our season so far. People can see the bigger picture👍🏻🔵⚪
Don’t underestimate a certain suspension.

IF ...

Nat Fyfe doesn’t have anything more to prove as a footballer ...

THEN ...

he will anyway. Looming as a very dangerous permanent forward. Kicked 0.6 two weeks ago. Against North this weekend, that could easily by 6.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back