• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta love how every sh*t team has their "I wouldn't be arrogant and big headed if we won 4 flags in 5 years" crew. they all would be and rightly so

can't stand tools like that that go around informing everyone how they're super duper mature and reasonable compared to everyone else. they're actually just fu**en wankas

The irony of all these team's supporters going on about how humble they would be is that they are actually extraordinarily arrogant despite (or as compensation for?) their lack of success.

I mean, I don't see any of them saying how good Richmond are, or talking up any of our players, or giving positive comparisons to other dynasty teams.

Instead, it's "worst premiers ever," "a team of spuds who got lucky," "not a dynasty yet," and "something something Dusty something chopsticks."

Even the comments where they're boasting about how humble they would be is itself just part-and-parcel of their arrogant "ninfmund are a spud club" narrative.

gotta love how every sh*t team has their "I wouldn't be arrogant and big headed if we won 4 flags in 5 years" crew. they all would be and rightly so

can't stand tools like that that go around informing everyone how they're super duper mature and reasonable compared to everyone else. they're actually just fu**en wankas
Deep down Dees fans know they’ll never have to prove it because they’ll never be us 😂

Yep the AFL really wanted a player covered in tattoos who hates doing media interviews with a dad that’s been evicted from the country to be their golden boy?

give me a *en spell, that’s as dumb as a statement can get

it’s not dustys fault danger is a choker, or pendleburys team lets him down all the time..

dusty and Richmond are just winners! Simple as that!

golden boy my ass

Last edited:
It’s staggering to think that when I arrived in Melbourne the Demons were, with Collingwood, leading the premiership ladder with 12.
Head to head it was 12-5 with Richmond... it’s now 12-13!!
how does one know if they're an old campaigner? They were around when the Dees had the most flags

Check this out for "getting ahead of yourself".

russell did say later, after receiving a call about Nank being overlooked as an elite player, that we have so many guns that no one stands out per se except dusty. We got:

dusty
jack R
prestia
lunch
balta
bolton
grimesy
short

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony of all these team's supporters going on about how humble they would be is that they are actually extraordinarily arrogant despite (or as compensation for?) their lack of success.

I mean, I don't see any of them saying how good Richmond are, or talking up any of our players, or giving positive comparisons to other dynasty teams.

Instead, it's "worst premiers ever," "a team of spuds who got lucky," "not a dynasty yet," and "something something Dusty something chopsticks."

Even the comments where they're boasting about how humble they would be is itself just part-and-parcel of their arrogant "ninfmund are a spud club" narrative.

exactly!
And the same flogs telling us to be humble are the same ones who kicked us when we were down and feasted on our sorry carcass in our dark days.
EAD flogs 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back