Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Cam. I heard yesterday that he hasn't walked out on Sowfs and Sowfs hadn't dumped him. The club were apparently angry since nobody could get in contact with him over the last week and now he has apparently rocked up to training tonight.

He’s done a George Constanza 🤣

An article on AFL today about Langdon being in career best form so far this year. sh*t he’d be handy, a real shame he wanted to go home.
But.. he was dominating ever more for us. Him and Hill were lethal wingers, almost top 5 if not top. They carried the ball all game for us.

Langdon, playing for a Victorian team, at MCG. Amazing what media exposure does.
Always been of the opinion if Fremantle were based in Victoria, Pavlich would’ve been top 3 players for a while. Riewoldt get so many accolades, but compared to Pav?
Same as Mundy. Played almost the same amount as Pendlebury, travelled significantly more and probably matched him if not more. VicBias

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Cam. I heard yesterday that he hasn't walked out on Sowfs and Sowfs hadn't dumped him. The club were apparently angry since nobody could get in contact with him over the last week and now he has apparently rocked up to training tonight.

Great to hear. Hope they give him another shot, I think the kid needs a bit of guidance and he’ll be alright.

Hogan doesn’t seem to be getting a look in at GWS, assume he’s available now for selection?

But.. he was dominating ever more for us. Him and Hill were lethal wingers, almost top 5 if not top. They carried the ball all game for us.

Langdon, playing for a Victorian team, at MCG. Amazing what media exposure does.
Always been of the opinion if Fremantle were based in Victoria, Pavlich would’ve been top 3 players for a while. Riewoldt get so many accolades, but compared to Pav?
Same as Mundy. Played almost the same amount as Pendlebury, travelled significantly more and probably matched him if not more. VicBias
Watching Mundy's highlights from last night he is streets ahead of Pendlebury ( and I'm saying that as a fan of both)

Yep, just heard the Souths coach say Cam is back at the club.

I feel like Cam turning into the Souths version of Geoff Hayward from The Club would be a suitably poetic way to finish up his career.

Hugh Dixon’s stats have looked alright in the WAFL and will be interesting to monitor in relation to perhaps picking him back up this year.

Hugh Dixon’s stats have looked alright in the WAFL and will be interesting to monitor in relation to perhaps picking him back up this year.

Two goals in two games is hardly alright stats for a 21 year old key forward trying to get back onto an AFL list. You’ve got to way above the level to get picked up again surely.

He wasn’t good enough and didn’t work hard enough - I’d rather give someone else a shot.

Also MSD rules mean we can’t pick Dixon up until the National Draft. Any of the other 17 clubs can though - not sure there’s much chance of that happening.

If we were going to give one of our old blokes another shot it’d be Strnadica. We’re 100% a ruckman short on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That isn't the last of the tough selection calls for Cameron, as more key players recover from injury and illness and push their claims, including prized recruit Jesse Hogan and reigning club champion Lachie Whitfield.

PRIZED RECRUIT - he was basically given away as a salary dump. Suddenly elevated to PRIZED RECRUIT.

That isn't the last of the tough selection calls for Cameron, as more key players recover from injury and illness and push their claims, including prized recruit Jesse Hogan and reigning club champion Lachie Whitfield.

PRIZED RECRUIT - he was basically given away as a salary dump. Suddenly elevated to PRIZED RECRUIT.
Think they meant prize as in a door prize.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back