Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they've changed it since - now showing 4:35pm Melbourne time in both the article and on the Fixtures page.
yeah looks like the AFL website got it wrong

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Three games at Marvel so one of them had to be Friday. Ess v Freo not a chance, Rich v GWS probably a better game but Giants have no supporters and tigers have had too many Fridays already
I'd argue that the Thursday night game last week was already one too many Friday night games for the Saints based on the performance ... but you're right, it probably is the only option.

Three games at Marvel so one of them had to be Friday. Ess v Freo not a chance, Rich v GWS probably a better game but Giants have no supporters and tigers have had too many Fridays already

Would honestly have prefered Essendon v Freo. Both sides around the same mark and play entertaining brands of footy.

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Off the top of any of your heads, do you remember exactly what Year A young Jesse Hogan took a Veteran AA full back in Alex Rance to the cleaners and made him look second rate all night? Dees Richmond, With Hulk Dees win of course. im thinnking 2015 or 16 ish

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Off the top of any of your heads, do you remember exactly what Year A young Jesse Hogan took a Veteran AA full back in Alex Rance to the cleaners and made him look second rate all night? Dees Richmond, With Hulk Dees win of course. im thinnking 2015 or 16 ish

Haha I used to use that as my sig but it's not actually true.

He played a good game but he had 6 marks and kicked 2 goals from 13 disposals. It was his 4th game ever in 2015.

It was bloody good for a 20 year old though.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haha I used to use that as my sig but it's not actually true.

He played a good game but he had 6 marks and kicked 2 goals from 13 disposals. It was his 4th game ever in 2015.

It was bloody good for a 20 year old though.
Was the first Anzac day eve match between Richmond vs Melbourne (or start of the tradition) I just have that one particular contest where he completely out bodied rance in the pocket which was very impressive for his age.

On 2016 I remember that game as there was buzz around a petracca debut. However garlett was good to go which kept trac out of the team.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Was the first Anzac day eve match between Richmond vs Melbourne (or start of the tradition) I just have that one particular contest where he completely out bodied rance in the pocket which was very impressive for his age.

On 2016 I remember that game as there was buzz around a petracca debut. However garlett was good to go which kept trac out of the team.
Petracca debuted round 1 against the saints and looked crap. Saints fans were calling him a bust.

I had a nice win that night

We were paying $3ish I think, I had a free $200 bet and loaded up on the Dees

Night before my mrs 30th so I didn't go to the game, good times

From memory isn't that the game Rance hit Watts in the back of the head?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I had a nice win that night

We were paying $3ish I think, I had a free $200 bet and loaded up on the Dees

Night before my mrs 30th so I didn't go to the game, good times

From memory isn't that the game Rance hit Watts in the back of the head?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
No. The Rance v Watts thing was later. Might have even been the same night as Buggy’s troll act.

No I’m going to have to look this up

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Round 1 2016 was Petraccas debut. It was against the saints. I remember because I was getting a blow job while I watched it, hard to forget lol
Round 6 Topkent. Didn’t play round one after that basketball injury.

You imagined the blow job too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back