Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
exactly!
And the same flogs telling us to be humble are the same ones who kicked us when we were down and feasted on our sorry carcass in our dark days.
EAD flogs 😀
Know a few of these, more than happy to rub our noses in it when thier team was winning (Dawks) yet when we started winning the salt was overflowing. A Cats fan unfriended me on FB on the night after we won last yrs GF. Disappeared off my friends list like Stagerfield when the going got tough.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
How about the salty saints fan still salty over our loss trying to say dusty is no the best in the comp in the main board 🤣 and the bulldogs fan trying to use disp ave as a reason why dusty ain't the best in the comp. It's laughable how deluded these oppo fans are. Gonna keep laughing at them as dusty tucks away another norm and yells "Let's gooooo" in their face

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Check this out for "getting ahead of yourself".

As a bit of a personal gripe...

I really hate it when people say "I will now give a list of things with attribute X" and then proceed to say "A is X; B is X; C is X; ....."

I always sit there thinking "Yeah, you told us already that it's a list of things with a given attribute, just give us the freakin' list and stop loving the sound of your own voice so much."

But, yeah, "elite..., elite..., elite..., elite..., elite..." because we didn't get the point already. Sheesh.....

Also, who cares if Richmond have less elite players. We have more premiership players and I'll take that any day. Can Timbo say "team sport"?

Last edited:

Waca Jr

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

I really hate it when people say "I will now give a list of things with attribute X" and then proceed to say "A is X; B is X; C is X; ....."

I always sit there thinking "Yeah, you told us already that it's a list of things with a given attribute, just give us the freakin' list and stop loving the sound of your own voice so much."

But, yeah, "elite..., elite..., elite..., elite..., elite..." because we didn't get the point already. Sheesh.....

Also, who cares if Richmond have less elite players. We have more premiership players and I'll take that any day. Can Timbo say "team sport"?
Lever is elite. The same Jake Lever that got a bath by Towner in a GF. Today's word is elite

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond
How about the salty saints fan still salty over our loss trying to say dusty is no the best in the comp in the main board 🤣 and the bulldogs fan trying to use disp ave as a reason why dusty ain't the best in the comp. It's laughable how deluded these oppo fans are. Gonna keep laughing at them as dusty tucks away another norm and yells "Let's gooooo" in their face
link

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Tie her up in front of the tv and make her watch all three premierships over and over ....
1619134587972.png

Lever is elite. The same Jake Lever that got a bath by Towner in a GF. Today's word is elite
Umpire deboy be like
“Free kick against Richmond, no you weren’t elite enough, that’s 50m too”

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Anyone who uses disposal avg doesn't understand the sport.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Remind them that a couple of yrs ago we had a reigning Brownlow medalist getting 40+ disp in consecutive weeks & his team lost those games. It's an overrated stat. Clearly listens to the media too much.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all

What i'd like to ask him is why, with so many elite players have they been a rabble for so long? All the players mentioned have been at the Club for yrs.....

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Remind them that a couple of yrs ago we had a reigning Brownlow medalist getting 40+ disp in consecutive weeks & his team lost those games. It's an overrated stat. Clearly listens to the media too much.
Plus the fact that it's Richmond seems to grate oppo fans even more. Dusty could have 5 brownlows and 5 norms yet they'll still say he is not best in comp because mcrae averages 30 disp and dusty ave 27 🤣🤣

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Plus the fact that it's Richmond seems to grate oppo fans even more. Dusty could have 5 brownlows and 5 norms yet they'll still say he is not best in comp because mcrae averages 30 disp and dusty ave 27 🤣🤣
McRae... Lmao 🤣😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back