XBX Xbox Series X/S - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s some news going around that Kojima is going to partner with Xbox for his next title. Would be big and would help Microsoft get into the Japanese market.

That would surprise me, he is a Sony man. Would be bigger than getting Bethesda.

Just ordered a Series X off of the Microsoft store. Looks like they have them back in stock.
also did this and got mine today. now just going through the fun/tedious process of downloading all the games again

Yep, mine arrived today as well. Easier for me to set up as it's my first Xbox.
i was still using my faithful original xbox one so im completely blown away by the speed, the graphics, how quiet the machine is and how it hasnt turned my room into a sauna

I feel spoiled for choice with gamepass, I'm probably not making the most of new system but I'm enjoying playing the 10 year old game in GTA5.
Wasn't on gamepass which I contemplated buying since I had it on 360. No need now since its added!!!
I've spent $240 on GP for the next 3 years, which equates to three newish release games but I have 400ish games to chose from.
I'll probably buy 1 game in the future in diablo 2 resurrection, other than that the value is crazy.

Edit: just calculated, it costs me $1.67 a week to have gamepass for the next 3 years. Insane!

Last edited:
I feel spoiled for choice with gamepass, I'm probably not making the most of new system but I'm enjoying playing the 10 year old game in GTA5.
Wasn't on gamepass which I contemplated buying since I had it on 360. No need now since its added!!!
I've spent $240 on GP for the next 3 years, which equates to three newish release games but I have 400ish games to chose from.
I'll probably buy 1 game in the future in diablo 2 resurrection, other than that the value is crazy.

Edit: just calculated, it costs me $1.67 a week to have gamepass for the next 3 years. Insane!
$80 a year sounds like a great deal. Do Game Pass subscriptions go on special a few times a year like PS Plus memberships?

$80 a year sounds like a great deal. Do Game Pass subscriptions go on special a few times a year like PS Plus memberships?
You can currently buy 12 month Xbox gold cards for $80 and convert them 1 to 1 into game pass ultimate as long as you don't have an active GPU subscription.

Not sure if they go on special but I have seen people from USA mention deals on black Friday ect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s 2021 with the most powerful console and I’m playing Xbox original games at the moment, still on the splinter cell games, so good. I love that they support backwards compatibility so well while Sony seems to be steering away from it.

You can currently buy 12 month Xbox gold cards for $80 and convert them 1 to 1 into game pass ultimate as long as you don't have an active GPU subscription.

Not sure if they go on special but I have seen people from USA mention deals on black Friday ect.
Cheers. I subscribed to GPU as soon as I got my Series X so I guess I've missed the chance to do that.

Actually had MLB on pre order before it was announced for game pass. Gave it a shot yesterday it is pretty good. I haven't played the show for about 4 years so it was a good improvement. Very slow going though so compared to NBA/ FIFA pick up and play it is more of a grind but I did enjoy it.

Has this been known for a while? Free to Play games no longer requiring Gold. Not bad IMO.

Has this been known for a while? Free to Play games no longer requiring Gold. Not bad IMO.

Yeah. Ever since the hullabaloo regarding increasing XBL gold

Was in the pipe line for awhile, got an email 2 days ago about the 21th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back