Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

The victim is not totally innocent either. She tried to rip off Laidley!

She did rip him off and no doubt prayed on his fragileness to do it. With the limited info I have I don't feel sorry for her at all, but that doesn't give Laidley a free pass to break the law. Getting off the gear will be a very good start.

She did rip him off and no doubt prayed on his fragileness to do it. With the limited info I have I don't feel sorry for her at all, but that doesn't give Laidley a free pass to break the law. Getting off the gear will be a very good start.
Limited criminal history allowed for such sentencing for diversion program. Very similar for crouch and Stengel getting diverted instead of charged. Low risk offenders will always be treated lightly to prevent further contact with legal system.

Addressing mental health issues will be the start to addressing his meth use. Also his children have accepted their father becoming a women.

I was told he was a cross dresser about 15 years ago, this has been a long, slow slide and he has now hit rock bottom. I don't get it but I don't have to, only issue is he broke the law, whatever she does privately is her business.

Inevitably a Richmond supporter.

Their bizarre insecurity about us never ceases to amaze me.

Roos would just about be the team I hear tigers talk about the least. Maybe freo..... Mayyybbee Melbourne.

If it's bait, ya hooked me. If not, 😂 I can't imagine any supporter of any team feeling insecure about the roos. Not trolling either, being very genuine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charges have been laid regarding the leaking of the photo. This is the whole article on Fox Sport says:

Victoria Police have charged a detective leading senior constable over the alleged circulation of a photograph of former AFL coach Dani Laidley inside a police station, while hundreds of employees have been interviewed so far.
Ms Laidley, the former North Melbourne coach who has since undergone a gender transition, admitted in November to stalking but avoided a criminal conviction and was put on an adjourned undertaking to be of good behaviour for 18 months.
On May 3, after being arrested, two photographs of her inside a police station were leaked and widely shared on social media.

Victoria Police confirmed the officer had been charged with one count of unauthorised access of police information, four counts of unauthorised disclosure of police information and one count of misconduct in public office. He remains suspended and will face the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on March 30, 2021. Two other police officers and one police custody officer also remain suspended and face potential criminal action, while 39 police officers and seven public servants will face internal disciplinary action. The seven-month investigation remains open.

Last edited:
Charges have been laid regarding the leaking of the photo. This is all the article on Fox Sport says:

Victoria Police have charged a detective leading senior constable over the alleged circulation of a photograph of former AFL coach Dani Laidley inside a police station, while hundreds of employees have been interviewed so far.
Ms Laidley, the former North Melbourne coach who has since undergone a gender transition, admitted in November to stalking but avoided a criminal conviction and was put on an adjourned undertaking to be of good behaviour for 18 months.
On May 3, after being arrested, two photographs of her inside a police station were leaked and widely shared on social media.

When it comes to public interest reporting, compare this to the 4corners investigation into Tudge/Porter, and how LNP/newcorps have acted towards them.

Six were given a 12 month good behaviour bond, must pay Laidley between 1 and 3K and do a 'respect' course.

39 other police faced internal disciplinary action.

Brutal discipline from VicPol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back