Preview Round 6, 2021 - Carlton vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Worsfold has taken a consultancy role at Carlton.......will help Teague. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Didn't he leave Bombers to go home to W.A?

So looking forward to going to watch the Reserves at Princes Park and then the dash to Docklands.

The last time I watched a ressies game by the Lions Sherman ran the ground and kicked a great goal (and a few more). He was going on after the game about 'Sherman in back". i was in the rooms. My brother in law was in the rooms.

2010 possibly?

Going on Fagan interview Oscar trained and will be playing. Berry senior doubtful & minimal changes this week.
Won't be taking Carlton lightly as he believes their form line is okay

So, maybe just Berry snr out for Berry Jnr/Mathieson/Robertson
I think your pretty right there. I'd lean a bit towards matho. I think his mature bigger body may be needed to combat the bigger cripps n curnow, at least give lachie a bit more protection inside. I'd also put prior to sub and move B2 onto the bench. I think B2 can do a good job on saad or williams, clam up their run and counter attack. He can also get down n dirty in the middle if needed too. Glad Big O is good to go. The more him, Mcstay, Joe n Hippy play together the better our fwd set up will work. The better Charlie, linc, and the other sm fwds will be as well. The side seems pretty settled now, apart from changes required because of injury eg B1, and yet we are still able to get game time into devrob, prior from the bench or sub when needed. That will pay dividends down the track. I think things are starting to click, playing with grit and as a team and I'm expecting a good win.

Also gotta say I'm liking what I'm seeing from the young fellas, prior, devrob, sharp. I like how fages isn't overdoing them. They should develop nicely. I look fwd to seeing prior off half back full time as his experience grows and body matures. All three can be best 22 over the next 2 or 3yrs. I also like seeing B2 getting games. Hope it's a breakout year for him. When he settles into his game, his role I think he can be as good as rayner can be. Another 30 or so games into him and we will see that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just Dev for Bez
You would think he will get more time at the center bounces.
Can't see Prior going in the middle.
So a good test to see how he goes in the middle and around the ground
Mitch may also get a little more time in the middle.
However i like him playing wing just like i still prefer McCluggage spending the majority of time on the wing for the time being

You would think he will get more time at the center bounces.
Can't see Prior going in the middle.
So a good test to see how he goes in the middle and around the ground
Mitch may also get a little more time in the middle.
However i like him playing wing just like i still prefer McCluggage spending the majority of time on the wing for the time being
I hope he does, as I think that is where he is at his best.

Harris might get leather poisoning tomorrow punching the pill away from their triple big forwards....altho only the FF worries me.

I hope he does, as I think that is where he is at his best.
Two weeks ago he only attended 1 CBA but mostly played wing. Prior came in the next week played wing and has been retained
The other part timers in CBA 2 weeks ago were
McCarthy & Berry 8 each
Bailey 4
Cameron & McCluggage 2 each
Deven 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back