AFL Round 6 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS decent chance tonight imo. Dogs are due a down game.
One of my best mates is a Dog, and if they drop and we get up I am coming with the heat

One of my best mates is a Dog, and if they drop and we get up I am coming with the heat
I’ve just changed jobs and my new boss is a doggy. I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I already have some concerns

I’ve just changed jobs and my new boss is a doggy. I have no idea how this is going to play out, but I already have some concerns
Best mate’s wife is also a week overdue and he has put serious credits in her going into labour tonight so we shall see.

Reckon the Melbourne games will go ahead with 85% capacity crowds?

3 day lockdown announced here, McGowan obviously loves to go early and act swiftly. I assume they are contact tracing all passengers of the shared flight that departed in Vic.

3 day lockdown announced here, McGowan obviously loves to go early and act swiftly. I assume they are contact tracing all passengers of the shared flight that departed in Vic.
They ******* better, I have spent $500 just to go

Unless we somehow have 30 cases tomorrow I think we'll be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which stadium is the background in the graphics TheCount ? Is that Optus?
Nah its the G, tho the wires across the stands does make it look a bit different. I've been meaning to change it up, but haven't found an image that works better the last few times I've looked ... maybe next week.

Nah its the G, tho the wires across the stands does make it look a bit different. I've been meaning to change it up, but haven't found an image that works better the last few times I've looked ... maybe next week.
Don’t rush it - honestly looks great. Also the night shot and in black and white means the team colours can stand out. I really like it.

My only disappointment is that it’s a giants home game tonight because I really liked the away strip they wore last week.

Didn't take long for the footy to suck again to watch in neutral games.

Boring as.

I'm now genuinely convinced the rules didn't make any difference and it was just the adrenaline of the crowds returning that ment players went away from the coaching and just sent it all the time

Lin Jong has absolutely no luck.

Really feel for Lin there. I can remember Collingwood being after him a while ago.

I think Finlayson was being very greedy.

Now Haynes is injured ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back