Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weekend trip for Valentine’s Day in Port Douglas announced on social media. 2 weeks after a hysterectomy.
She’s a medical miracle.
I'm pretty sure the treatment for stage stage 4 cervical cancer is a combination of radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Radical hysterectomy isn't generally indicated in stage 4 is my understanding. But a could be wrong.

Stage 4 is pretty ******* serious and would involve at least 6 weeks of intense treatment, ongoing chemo and regular followup for 5 years or more to ensure it hasn't returned. The 5 year survival rate depends on how far the cancer has spread. I just looked it up and it looks like about 60% for 4a and about 15% for 4b.
She wouldn't be sunning herself in Port Douglas 2 weeks after commencing treatment for stage 4 cervical cancer.
From the comment below it looks like she had the surgery last year and also radiation and chemotherapy. So she could well be telling the truth. Odd though that such a self promoter would have taken it off her social media.

Ms Ametoglou underwent “major surgery” because of her cancer last year.

“That’s a massive thing for me, but hopefully that will mean that I’ll be in full remission,” she said.

“I’m still taking oral chemotherapy but I’ve stopped taking my IV. So hopefully after some radiation and this operation I should be in remission."

I'm pretty sure the treatment for stage stage 4 cervical cancer is a combination of radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Radical hysterectomy isn't generally indicated in stage 4 is my understanding. But a could be wrong.

Stage 4 is pretty ******* serious and would involve at least 6 weeks of intense treatment, ongoing chemo and regular followup for 5 years or more to ensure it hasn't returned. The 5 year survival rate depends on how far the cancer has spread. I just looked it up and it looks like about 60% for 4a and about 15% for 4b.
She wouldn't be sunning herself in Port Douglas 2 weeks after commencing treatment for stage 4 cervical cancer.
From the comment below it looks like she had the surgery last year and also radiation and chemotherapy. So she could well be telling the truth. Odd though that such a self promoter would have taken it off her social media.

Ms Ametoglou underwent “major surgery” because of her cancer last year.

“That’s a massive thing for me, but hopefully that will mean that I’ll be in full remission,” she said.

“I’m still taking oral chemotherapy but I’ve stopped taking my IV. So hopefully after some radiation and this operation I should be in remission."

Does that article quote anyone else but Duthie to say she had cancer?

She needs psychiatric help and a stint in Jail

Narcissistic personality disorder ✅
Pathological liar ✅
Charity thief and medical fraud ✅
Fraudulent and unqualified financial advice ✅

It's not funny anymore. It's bullshit she is allowed to do this under the guise of being a strong woman standing up for herself. A slap in the face to women actually blazing trails.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She needs psychiatrist help and a stint in Jail

Narcissistic personality disorder ✅
Pathological liar ✅
Charity thief and medical fraud ✅
Fraudulent and unqualified financial advice ✅

It's not funny anymore. It's bullshit she is allowed to do this under the guise of being a strong woman standing up for herself. A slap on the face to women actually blazing trails.
Hear hear.

A complete psychopath.

I'm no Doctor but I do have an internet connection that makes my opinion public. She may be more a Pathological Liar from my experiences with the more subtle and destructive influences I've known.

My internet connection time doubt's she's a psychopath, let alone a completely one.

I'm no Doctor but I do have an internet connection that makes my opinion public. She may be more a Pathological Liar from my experiences with the more subtle and destructive influences I've known.

My internet connection time doubt's she's a psychopath, let alone a completely one.

Have a read up on the medical definition of a psychopath. It doesn't mean you go around killing people.

Screenshot_20210428-225303.png

Motivational speaker now too. Marrying a rich strip club owner purely for cash and ripping off people under charity and crypto schemes is definitely different to stitching up footballers for cash.

Yes Kimberley, you have definitely changed and are a living inspiration for us all now * off.

When are the media gonna close in on her?

View attachment 1113935

Motivational speaker now too. Marrying a rich strip club owner purely for cash and ripping off people under charity and crypto schemes is definitely different to stitching up footballers for cash.

Yes Kimberley, you have definitely changed and are a living inspiration for us all now fu** off.

When are the media gonna close in on her?

Is she referring to her implants and other work?

Annual turnover 2.1m and she wants me to invest 600k lol
I’m in mate, already send her my cheque, if she can make 500k on cyrpto then she is a genius, can’t lose, my next post will be from some tropical island I own...

why does she need investors if she is making so much money working 16 hours A day also???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back