Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Apologies for the delay in getting this rouund up. A table will follow later today in the HQ thread.

Kensington
XSxdpSr.png

v
Wynn Vale
DxG0C6s.png

Henley Beach
Nyegs8u.png

v
Greenwith
Fvbo19d.jpg

Tea Tree Gully
1ngXfC1.jpg

v
North Haven
XA5Itom.jpg

Seacliff
lVHb5S2.png

v
Modbury
TCpAzJC.png

Flinders Uni OS
zCAkki4.png

v
Lonsdale
C2e0ZCl.png

Grange
C9bwWxF.png

v
Belair
xqWwwrd.png

Taperoo
51121807665_80fbd4fa73_k.jpg

v
Lockleys
51109237438_8fb5fce35c_k.jpg

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Any feedback on wynn vale?
Presentation is absolutely top-notch, just in concept and execution. I just think the only thing holding it back is a solid football design. Not saying the design is bad, because it's actually quite nice, but something that fits the local footy vibe a bit more if that makes sense. I like the colour scheme too, but perhaps it could be simplified to purple, navy and white which could give you a few more options. That's just my thoughts anyway, still a kit that's going to be hard to beat.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Presentation is absolutely top-notch, just in concept and execution. I just think the only thing holding it back is a solid football design. Not saying the design is bad, because it's actually quite nice, but something that fits the local footy vibe a bit more if that makes sense. I like the colour scheme too, but perhaps it could be simplified to purple, navy and white which could give you a few more options. That's just my thoughts anyway, still a kit that's going to be hard to beat.
I was actually going to go for a werribee-like design, but really wanted to integrate the wv device into it, removing the gradient and toning the colours down really did make it feel "more real" i think. I'll keep playin

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any feedback on wynn vale?

Love the pres with the cereal box and how you have drawn the Beestie eating the cereal absolutely ingenious!!!

I liked the guernsey with the gradients more than this week's though :( I dont know how the gradient design fared in the first two rounds but at that early stage it was my personal pick for the Premiership!!

BTW whos the player?

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Love the pres with the cereal box and how you have drawn the Beestie eating the cereal absolutely ingenious!!!

I liked the guernsey with the gradients more than this week's though :( I dont know how the gradient design fared in the first two rounds but at that early stage it was my personal pick for the Premiership!!

BTW whos the player?
Yeah the poor Beestie might eat himself though - lol. he took me about 15 mins of editing and positioning, it was sketched on an ipad in procreate and then shaded, then i brought it into photoshop and did some masking magic. All up the template took about an hour to finalise and then a bunch of edits and re-edits as i noticed small things. But I really enjoyed making something different.

I'm looking at maybe bringing the gradient back if i can, but i don't want it to dominate the design.

Other little bits you may not notice, the sugar content on the box is killer
- Background players were refitted with the jersey too :p
- The original Beestie on the top and side of the box

The player is from the Redlegs in SANFL, Mitch Carroll i believe

just_kick_it added some more random facts

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I think you can do both by splitting the design into two different jumpers. Maybe the navy & white WV on a magenta jumper (with white shorts) for away; and a white & magenta WV on a blue jumper (with navy shorts) for home. Just a thought.
Yeah i ran out of time this week with work but have the option now with changes to the template so I’ll have a play, cheers for feedback

Back