Preview Changes v Tiggers - Round 7 2021

May as well get a raffle going, at least 3 changes required so may be a couple of very lucky players to hold their spot

Dunkley (inj) - West
Jong (inj) - Lipinski
English (inj) - JUH (Bruce supporting ruck)

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
Surely rhylee west can be a mini aldi dunks

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
JUH definitely comes in. So do West and Lip. Looks like Woody was really sore, too. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was managed.

Generation West

Team Captain
Oct 15, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
May as well get a raffle going, at least 3 changes required so may be a couple of very lucky players to hold their spot

Dunkley (inj) - West
Jong (inj) - Lipinski
English (inj) - JUH (Bruce supporting ruck)
Yeah man - spot on

It would be the definition of insanity to bring JUH in against a hardened Tigers defence.

He would get chewed up and spat out.

That’s audacious to think Bevo & the MC are not insane.

Can’t play two pure rucks, next cab off the rank is Schache who you could say would get a similar treatment. Naughton/Bruce would take a lot of attention that doesn’t apply at VFL level but he still kicked 5

That’s audacious to think Bevo & the MC are not insane.

Can’t play two pure rucks, next cab off the rank is Schache who you could say would get a similar treatment. Naughton/Bruce would take a lot of attention that doesn’t apply at VFL level but he still kicked 5

Good point about the MC.

However, I think the 5 that JUH kicked yesterday flatter him greatly. He just isn't ready for mine.

Recent history has taught us that Beveridge has no problem playing the game with one established ruck and pinch hitters around the ground. It wouldn't surprise if he brings in another mid-sized player. I think Lip and West are certainties beyond that should English not come up, I'll defer to the crazy bastards that comprise the MC.

TommyD13

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide United Southampton
OUT: Dunkley, English, Jong, Scott, Johannisen
IN: West, Schache, McNeil, Hannan, Lipinski

FB: Crozier, Cordy, Wood
HB: Daniel, Keath, Dale
C: Treloar, Bontempelli, Smith
HF: Vandermeer, Bruce, West
FF: McNeil, Naughton, Schache
FOL: Martin, Macrae, Liberatore
INT: Duryea, Hunter, Lipinski, Hannan
SUB: Johannisen

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
It would be the definition of insanity to bring JUH in against a hardened Tigers defence.

He would get chewed up and spat out.
Totally agree on JUH. The point is, if Schache comes in what role does he play? I thought Scott was good. Who replaces Dunkley? Lippa would have to come in but his role would be interesting. Maybe Sweet? He was ok, but lacks experience and tank. But, when the going get tough, the tough get going. So Schache, Lipinski, West(?) for English, Jong, Dunkley.

SO FARKING SAD FOR JONG. FOOTY CAN BE SUCH A CRUEL GAME, FOR SOME AMAZINGLY DEDICATED PLAYERS LIKE JONG. NOT A LOT OF TALENT, BUT HIS DEDICATION IS SECOND TO NONE. REALLY, REALLY SAD FOR HIM. HOPE IT IS A LITTLE INJURY. THE GUY PLAYS WITH HIS HEART, LUNGS AND COJONES!!!

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
OUT: Dunkley, English, Jong, Scott, Johannisen
IN: West, Schache, McNeil, Hannan, Lipinski

FB: Crozier, Cordy, Wood
HB: Daniel, Keath, Dale
C: Treloar, Bontempelli, Smith
HF: Vandermeer, Bruce, West
FF: McNeil, Naughton, Schache
FOL: Martin, Macrae, Liberatore
INT: Duryea, Hunter, Lipinski, Hannan
SUB: Johannisen

I like this side.

Totally agree. The point is, if Schache comes in what role does he play? I thought Scott was good. Who replaces Dunkley? Lippa would have to come in but his role would be interesting. So Schache, Lipinski, West(?) for English, Jong, Dunkley. SO FARKING SAD FOR JONG. FOOTY CAN BE SUCH A CRUEL GAME, FOR SOME AMAZINGLY DEDICATED PLAYERS LIKE JONG. NOT A LOT OF TALENT, BUT HIS DEDICATION IS SECOND TO NONE. REALLY, REALLY SAD FOR HIM. HOPE IT IS A LITTLE INJURY. THE GUY PLAYS WITH HIS HEART, LUNGS AND COJONES!!!

As I said above. I don't think its a certainty that we go like for like with English's replacement.

I suspect we won't.

Back