Review Round 6 vs Swans @ Metricon Stadium (24.04.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be nice haha! Truth be told I did book flights last night I couldn’t resist! I will be coming with the drum. Thank you! All I’m trying to do is create some noise for the boys to drown out hostile crowds. Rankine and Noah came up to us after the game against the dogs and said how much they appreciated the noise and support.
I'll bring my extra feral side tomorrow. Leave the kids at home guys

I honestly didn't know thats what they said. I thought they said 'He's All Right'.

It was he’s alright then they changed it to fired up to suit the club slogan.. used to laugh when Ablett kicked a goal and you’d hear how goods Gazza and would be followed by he’s alright 🤣

It happens to anyone that can do anything more than a squealing and stolen "How good's such and such"
Oh God I cant unhear it, It haunts my nightmares, make it stop.

I honestly didn't know thats what they said. I thought they said 'He's All Right'.
It was he’s alright then they changed it to fired up to suit the club slogan.. used to laugh when Ablett kicked a goal and you’d hear how goods Gazza and would be followed by he’s alright 🤣
It used to be and then of course the screechy one stole it, Had the original guy (who did it for a laugh mind you) pushed out and then butchered it to the point where it's ruined now.

There was also a "He's our Sun" version and God help you if you didn't say the right version because there would be numerous times the goal mics would pick up people getting shreds torn off them for it

Actually makes me so mad.

Sheesh, I hope they like the sound of a drum 🤣
Please for the love of God drum them back into the stone age, I will love you forever.

Heeny back in for swans..

Few on here were happy with 10 goals loss to the dogs before the game last week and Sydney are 4-1 and lost only by 2 points so same people should be happy with 2/3 goals loss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeny back in for swans..

Few on here were happy with 10 goals loss to the dogs before the game last week and Sydney are 4-1 and lost only by 2 points so same people should be happy with 2/3 goals loss?
Back quicker than I thought. I thought they said a month.

But otherwise they still have some significant outs

Don't like how he seems to be the fall guy when he has a better goal kicking record than others yet they don't get dropped. Think we lose one of our only Match winners and a lot of firepower with him out
He was stone cold selfish last week, could have given a handball a few times but instead tried to kick some impossible goals whenever he had a chance.

A week out of the team hopefully sticks a rocket up him. Happy Flanders is getting a look in this week.

I know some have mentioned recently that our night home games could be hurting us given the dew that's often produced up here at night but tomorrow's conditions will be near perfect - sunny and 23 degrees. Absolutely no excuse for skill errors tomorrow. If our disposals are a lot cleaner tomorrow then maybe the theory has some legs but if not... well you know what that means.

Still very optimistic about this one. Bitterly disappointed neither Smith or Murtagh were selected but I still think we're a good chance to come away with the W. We need big games from King and Corbett to have a chance because goal kicking has been an issue for us this season.

Pretty happy with the changes.
Up and about for tomorrow.
Wish Heeney wasn’t it but think Bowes is a decent match up for him.

curious how you guys think ainsworth will respond to the sting he got during the week?

really keen to see how flanders goes, hope he gets a run with role on lloyd..

match up wise corbett v brand king v melican looks good 1 v 1

I still really like our lineups here, we are definitely good enough and talented enough to win this even without a recognized ruckman, just need to show some heart and pride for the jumper. Boys need to go out and get the job done today. Put the start of the season behind us and just execute our will.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back