Game Day Rnd 6 - Carlton v Brisbane Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you really think Lyon couldn’t adapt a plan to the current faster game you are the one having a laugh. One of footy’s better strategic thinkers.

He doesn’t tolerate lack of effort, can remember him dropping leaders at the Saints (DelSanto?) and has certainly sprayed Pav and Neale when at Freo.

Best coach not coaching at the moment by mile.

Whether it's Lyon or someone of his elk, I want an experienced coach who can introduce some semblance of a defensive and transition system of the ball into the forward line. Teague may eventually be able do that but it doesn't look like he is capable of doing that any time soon..

Maybe Judd was right when he said that Carlton didn't need a coach with the 'training wheels' on.

What frustrates more is we have only lost by more than 5 goals twice under Teague (the odd couple with the help of junk but still...). If we actually put in like a normal football team rather than bludge you just never know.

Brad Lloyd 🤡
John Barker 🤡
David Teague 🤡

we are years away from anything significant
I expect to see you putting your name in for the job of senior coach if you are that good.

However, I expect that you're an "expert"... a drip under pressure!

SPS just kicked it 45 into the fwd 50 lace out to Murphy. Looks like a role he might thrive in...

You can buy these devices to stop dogs barking.

You put it around their neck - every time they bark it zaps them.

I’m getting one to tie around SPS‘s nuts.

Every time he kicks less than 25m he gets zapped.

Should solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back