Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, April 23
Greater Western Sydney v Western Bulldogs (MO) (N)

Saturday, April 24
Geelong v West Coast (GMHBA)
Gold Coast v Sydney (MS)
Carlton v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (T)
Melbourne v Richmond (MCG) (N)
Fremantle vs North Melbourne (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 25
Hawthorn v Adelaide (UTAS)
Collingwood v Essendon (MCG)
Port Adelaide v St Kilda (AO) (N)

Aug 13, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is where Brisbane need to arc up and ask the question about why they got told they need to have a white jumper or have more white on their jumper - when neither of the two Crows away jumpers are white.
I would've thought they could've asked questions after Essendon, Gold Coast, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Richmond and West Coast

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Meanwhile, it looks like the NRL is also jumping on board the "clashing ANZAC Day kits" bandwagon...
View attachment 1109547

St George very rarely wear a red based kit in Sydney (unless if it's against Canterbury). Besides, the Chooks are almost always in a navy based jersey, there's still a good contrast even with both sides in white shorts

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Has happened twice in the last 2 weeks, teams revealing a brand new Guernsey (GWS and Adelaide) wonder if they were planned or not

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cats in white most likely. Unless the AFL has changed its mind again.

Yeah it’s already been confirmed earlier in the thread that the Cats will be in all white.

I noticed that Pedigree have slightly altered their logo on the back of the Dogs’ jumper, making the wordmark bigger and removing the red circle. Funnily enough it’s probably even more illegible now; white on yellow from a far distance isn’t great.

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Not sure where else to put this, but the Rambler Football Club in Murray Bridge have designed an ANZAC Jumper and it's half decent as well.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1619183299749.jpg
    FB_IMG_1619183299749.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 73

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges should be in their clash tonight, or at least a clash version of this Anzac jumper. I really don’t understand their aversion to wearing their “premiership” jumper.
Neither do I - but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

We have no issue wearing it when asked, but we have to be asked.

It's a great jumper and after the premiership i thought we would jump into it - but we even sold our Premiership jumper after in the home - very annoying, especially as Collingwood don't need to be asked.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Neither do I - but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

We have no issue wearing it when asked, but we have to be asked.

It's a great jumper and after the premiership i thought we would jump into it - but we even sold our Premiership jumper after in the home - very annoying, especially as Collingwood don't need to be asked.
Does anyone know what the text is on the tigers sash?

Edit: looks to be the names of the fallen

IMG_20210424_201254.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back