Autopsy R6 Roast & Toast and Changes for Bulldogs R7

Best 5 vs Demons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost it during the week. Rushing the ball forward when Melbourne sit 3 behind was never going to work. Just played into their hands.

Bolton and Pickett were great. Next week will be tough but at least there will be some forced changes.

We're still 3-3, it's round 6. Let them carry on like pork chops. I'm sure they'll make a DVD Box set of their 6-0 after they sink to mid table again.

I dont want to hear another person crap on about how ‘good rioli is off the ball.’
He’s never been the same player since he got injured in the granny.

Nank holding his own against Gawn 👍🏼

Pickett and Mansell having the composure of 150+ game players

Bolton, Broad and Shedda did well.

Everyone else looked dazed after the first 20 min. As if they were waiting for Martin to save the day.

Rioli really poor. Ross lacked a lot of confidence after coming in. Lots of blazing away.

Nankervis, Bolton, Pickett and Broad the only ones who deserved a vote tonight.

The unwillingness of us to change our structure/approach going forward when it was clear we were struggling to break through their defensive set-up an indictment on the coaching staff.

We have 2 of the best key forwards in the game, and the GOAT - ridiculous that our forward line very rarely looks dangerous, consistent theme over the last couple of years, even when playing well overall.

So wasteful going forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are on the decline, too many passengers.

Issues:
Our skills are an abortion
We need some serious speed injected in the side (Markov maybe) oh that's right we kept Houli instead.
Cotch is on his last legs
RDC isn't the answer, he doesn't have any impact in the VFL so what's he going to bring to the seniors?
Balta is a dumb * and needs to stop with al the brain fades.
We need a second ruck badly.
Dimma is too stubborn and needs to shake it up
Rioli is giving me the shits, he hardly ever commits to the ball.
Aarts bye bye

We play our small forwards way to far up the ground it a ******* joke.

Crap loss and we were poor most of the night, but it was probably one of the more entertaining thrashings I have sat through with the theatrics and the drama lolz.

As fun as that was to watch though, our discipline does need to be checked by Hardwick as this game is not a UFC/wrestling match. It is an AFL game and we need to keep our hands to ourselves unless we’re marking and tackling.

Apart from his finish in front of goal, Bolton was actually amazing today. Nankervis was also very solid and Pickett + Mansell did some nice things. I don’t think anyone else had a particularly good night for their own standards so I expect us to bounce back some time. Definitely not against the Bulldogs next week, but some time.

As what happened in the previous 2 Premierships, there are some Premiership players that have become comfortable in the side while not doing much so hopefully there are some players like RCD and CCJ standing up in the VFL to push them out.

I think the Dees are the real deal so no shame in losing to them, but the effort from our much vaunted pressure players was terrible tonight. A huge lack of fluency going forward and their defensive structure suffocated us. They'll be there at the pointy end for sure.

We'll get slaughtered by the Dogs next week who are even better at chaining handballs under pressure than Melbourne are.

Best - Pickett, Nank, Bolton, Mansell, Edwards

Out - Aarts, Martin, Lambert
In - Somebody

No one will want to say it but before that incident dusty was being owned by the tag and no where to be seen. Bit of a pissweak effort in a 250th.

Not good enough. The whole team was bad but particularly the midfield. Old, slow, lacking depth and talent.

The Dogs are going to double us in the possession count next week.

Dee's have been building since b4 the Martin draft, finishing bottom places mostly.
They are bound to eventually get a side up and running with low draft pics...
Good to see their starved supporters are some light...
We on the other hand need need to get more games into the next 4-5 reserve players asap

Leave Ross in the team for the next month regardless, give him time to gain the experience and confidence

Dees better but we are no chance to win against evenly matched sides with umpiring like that.

What a load of crap!

We kept them in it early when we should have buried them ... after the first 10-15 mins, we were putrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back