Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

I think Richmond supporters really believe that every other team treats games against them as a Grand Final.

It's a very nice excuse for when they lose.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
My in laws and there’s a lot of them go for the tigers. I actually like the tigers and admire them as a team. I’m probably on an island as an oppo supporter there.
There’s some funny stuff on the preview thread. We have beaten no one. Yet they haven’t either. Apparently we’ve had next to no injuries. We beat the injectors?? I guess they meant Essendon. Yet we haven’t played them. Also something about not much interstate travel. We’ve both travelled once. It’s as if some of those folk don’t watch anything unless it’s Richmond related.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Water off a ducks back coming from that lot (Tigers ) . Sooner or later they will return to being just ok and then watch how quickly they turn on each other .
Wasn't it a truck load of chicken s**t that was dumped at punt road one time ?

Richmond fans are genuinely cooked. You can pick the ones who were around for the sh*t years vs the bogan bandwagoners who come on here and only pot oppo clubs in the safe echo chamber that is their own board.

Every clubs board is an echo chamber tbf. Not sure what people expect to read when visiting them. If we had as much success as they did recently I'd be s**t talking everyone else too probably.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Am I the only one concerned about their posts? In the 2 quoted posts above, one has talked about his dick itching (might pay to see a doctor) and the other is talking about anal fisting.

I mean each to their own but just seems a little weird, kind of glad i'm not a Tigers supporter.

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Friends, it will likely be of no surprise to you, but it appears that many fellow footy fans aren’t as enamored and excited about our recent success, as we are!

In particular, we don’t appear to very popular out in Perth. In fact, the WCE board has spent a good amount of time outlining all of the things that are awful about the Melbourne Demons. And, friends, it is not a short list. Players, management, supporters, Gary Lyon, AFL favoritism, journalists (who may or may not be adequately hiding their delight at our recent run of form). Somehow the recent premiers manage to be jealous of our club.

Anyway, it’s a quite enjoyable read if you have the time. I know I look forward to seeing them later this season. But I do have to ask- is their something in the rules of AFL that mandate that we play all our WCE matches at Optus?

Anyone know how the Eagles are going this week?

Saw that too. Lol.
There were plenty of drops and throws not paid for both sides, but that might've been generous from the umps given the conditions. The umps definitely didn't win it for us either
Nothing like he umps being responsible for a 6 goal loss

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Arrogance and delusion has no limit it appears. Blinded by past victories.

Yes, the Tigers board has spoken.

The good news: they have very graciously congratulated us on our April premiership!

And the bad: we are most assuredly not a flag contender. 😢

Richmond: 5-0 in 2017, lost by 76 points in R6 to Adelaide

Melbourne: 5-0 in 2021, beat the greatest team in the history of the sport in R6

Therefore, Melbourne 2021 is a better 5-0 side than Richmond 2017

Also lol at those dumb ferals having a go at anyone for being April premiers. The only time I’ve ever felt truly unsafe at the MCG was after we lost on ANZAC Eve in 2017, and they didn’t even beat anyone decent that night. Swan St was a peace conference tonight in comparison.

CTHORANGE

Premiership Player
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
They rolled up expecting an easy win today and got badly exposed by a bunch of kids and Cunners.

They are front running cowards

From the North mod. Badly exposed. So badly that we won convincingly in the end.

Back