Game Day R6: Crows v Hawks 2021 Tasmania

Final result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I havent started a gameday thread in years. I got excited. :$

Lets get some Hawk on our fork.:thumbsu:
hAWK-ON-YOUR-FORK.jpg

May today also be the start of a very long and successful career (with us lol) for Riley Thilthorpe in his debut game for the Crows.

06bf9c6e35f4d5c673fa79372168a7c4

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have woken early due to the excitement of the traditional sunday lunch tussle with the Launceston Hawks (almost as big as the Tuesday twilight clashes).

IMHO there are three possible results;
Crows prevail in a very tight clash
Hawks get up in a close one
We get slaughtered.

I expect the Hawks to run over us in the last quarter for an easy win but....I’m telling you, we’re a chance.

Last edited:
Really pleased with our selections.
Looking forward to watching the game
In all seriousness here, I genuinely believe this is the best result for the Club has taken place last night, I hope we win, but as long as we dont get pumped by the Hawks, getting games into players and dumping underperforming players having importantly giving them a decent run to establish and prove themselves, shows we are moving with an upward trajectory with the development of the team and the betterment of the Club in the medium to long term future.

Glorious weather here. And funnily enough no wind! Not expecting a win but hoping for the continued effort. Looking forward to seeing TT and Hately in the flesh.
Notice you live in Busan? lol. :D

Zombie fan? Great movie.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I have woken early due to the excitement of the traditional sunday lunch tussle with the Launceston Hawks (almost as big as the Tuesday twilight clashes).

IMHO there are three possible results;
Crows prevail in a very tight clash
Hawks get up in a close one
We get slaughtered.

I expect the Hawks to run over us in the last quarter for an easy win but....I’m tellingyou we’re a chance.

three out of the five possible actual results, wow

Jack is Back

Premiership Player
Apr 17, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
three out of the five possible actual results, wow
Well I think there is a better than average chance of a draw so four out of five.

Are you suggesting that I should have just said, a big win to the Crows is out of the question?

A lot of "firsts" with us playing the Hawks.

First ever game, First ever win, First ever 10+ goal win, First Home Win, First Finals win etc etc etc.

Our historical first ever Finals game and win, all rolled into one.

A lot of "firsts" with us playing the Hawks.

First ever game, First ever win, First ever 10+ goal win, First Home Win, First Finals win etc etc etc.

Our historical first ever Finals game and win, all rolled into one.

I watched that game whilst concussed , having been hit with a hockey stick in a grand final earlier that morning. (Was not supposed to be watching TV). That Liptak goal was just the best!!!

Johnny Rutten

Anarchy for the AFC, it's coming sometime...
Apr 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I think the coaches are starting to overcome the new rule changes.

Which is why we’ve looked a bit crap the last few weeks and Sydney are starting to turn bad as well.

Clarko is the zen master at this. Add in Tasmania and I think it’s gonna be an ugly game.

I agree with this. Clarko will want this.

We've been competitive in every game so far. Something I didn't expect. Hawks by 15 points.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Well I think there is a better than average chance of a draw so four out of five.

Are you suggesting that I should have just said, a big win to the Crows is out of the question?

No, i’m just laughing that for all your supposed FOOTBALL knowledge you were able to CULL the list of possible outcomes from five to FOUR

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Really pleased with our selections.
Looking forward to watching the game

Me too. I don't like the structure and resultant lack of forward line pressure, but that's secondary to making the right decisions on getting games into inexperienced players. And canning injured seniors. Will be watching Tex closely though. Calves and older types are a bit of an issue.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
I watched that game whilst concussed , having been hit with a hockey stick in a grand final earlier that morning. (Was not supposed to be watching TV). That Liptak goal was just the best!!!

but did you win?

Interestingly, Liptak was the first and most definitely the last player that will ever be able to become a doctor and specialize as an Orthopaedic surgeon.

Back