Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not 100% sure why, but at some stage late last night I appear to have locked in Campbell -> Shai Bolton, I mean I don’t hate it, but ready to get burned.

I wasn't going to trade this week however with Dunks and Dusty out and clouds hanging over Ziebell my bench is looking very thin all of a sudden.

F8 Waterman might get a game after a solid game in the VFL, however Brockman will be lucky to get a game again this year after returning a putrid 2 possessions and no goals at Box Hill. Last thing your coach wants to see surely Hawks fans? Young players have never had a better opportunity to get a game under Clarko ever, so very disappointing.

Since I already started Macrae junior, trading Brockman-McCreery today seems a no brainer. Averaging 6 tackles a game is just the kind of forward pressure Collingwood needs. His inside 50 tackle numbers are elite, albeit from 2 games.

Will be watching tagger Mark Hutchings from West Coast closely in the WAFL the next couple of weeks. Mid/Fwd 156k. He may be a little slow and lacks the bag of tricks per se - however he does have tremendous heart and isn't a downhill skier like most of his insipid team mates. No way he would have rolled over to St Kilda or Geelong in such a disgraceful manner.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to trade this week however with Dunks and Dusty out and clouds hanging over Ziebell my bench is looking very thin all of a sudden.

F8 Waterman might get a game after a solid game in the VFL, however Brockman will be lucky to get a game again this year after returning a putrid 2 possessions and no goals at Box Hill. Last thing your coach wants to see surely Hawks fans? Young players have never had a better opportunity to get a game under Clarko ever, so very disappointing.

Since I already started Macrae junior, trading Brockman-McCreery today seems a no brainer. Averaging 6 tackles a game is just the kind of forward pressure Collingwood needs. His inside 50 tackle numbers are elite, albeit from 2 games.

Will be watching tagger Mark Hutchings from West Coast closely in the WAFL the next couple of weeks. Mid/Fwd 156k. He may be a little slow and lacks the bag of tricks per se - however he does have tremendous heart and isn't a downhill skier like most of his insipid team mates. No way he would have rolled over to St Kilda or Geelong in such a disgraceful manner.
Was going to make that trade, but got to it too late. Now Brockman is locked on my field and Waterman on the bench. Have to trade Waterman or take a doughnut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back