Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard the same. More about research than applied work. Meehan out grew North. Poached and lured by NBA - who could blame him.

It's obvious we went down the cost cutting route. Keep Jona because he can do dietitian and ex phys work. Bonus...2 in 1. Get rid of Meehan and keep Tania who is more interested in publishing papers and speaking at conferences about women in sport.
Bang on

So spicer hammy and Xerri injured as well.

I blame the medical and injury management staff at North for our performances this year. And probably for the last decade if I’m being honest.

We literally have no one left to even replace the VFL players with. There are zero competition for spots...

I blame the medical and injury management staff at North for our performances this year. And probably for the last decade if I’m being honest.

We literally have no one left to even replace the VFL players with. There are zero competition for spots...

Xerri was stepped on apparently.

I think McGuiness as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A truly embarrassing effort from those involved in the physical preparation of our side.

fu** them all off.
The last 2-3 years have been diabolical.

We've had relatively standard injuries taking well above league average times to rehab due to incompetence.

Are the doctors we have competent?

The S&C crew need the arse immediately. No wonder we've won * all 1st round games in a decade. We simply arnt ready!

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do they not use Teambuildr and do wellness?

Ffs I don’t even play with Carlton I only train but they give me top tier service when it comes to injuries and loading.

Monday’s we put in how many hours we slept, sleep quality level, stress level, mood, soreness. And that goes the same for the men’s and women’s team.

Some injuries are pure unlucky though. The medical team and high performance team need to have a massive meeting to get to the core of the issue why our players are getting injured. Maybe we need to cut down load, who knows.

Or do we just recruit injury prone players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back