Game Day Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every time we go forward their are players everywhere clogging things up. When they go forward it's paddock. So much space.

Has to be structure? Port seem very well drilled. We look like a bit of a rabble.

Everything we're seeing is system in my opinion.
Good system makes average players look better, our gameplan is just putting ridiculous pressure on our players on every line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks George don’t ban me 👍
Just trying to understand your POV because clearly the "oldest list in the comp" has no relevance when discussing tonight or any of our losses for that matter.

Frawley, Hannebery, Ryder, Geary haven't played all year for a start haha and McKernan is clearly 3rd string depth not part of our long terms plans anyway so why mention him he isn't in the best 22 as it is.

You named a bunch of players not in the best 22 and reckon this is why we are no good, that we have the oldest list apparently. Makes no sense.

Not to worried this is about what I expected this game we might be in for a top three draft pick come draft time I think the roos are the only worse team then us the way we have been playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back