Not open for further replies.

UltimateStrategist

All Australian
Aug 2, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ben Long back to 0 SC

What? where is this

He said that the lay-off, however, may come as a blessing in disguise as Martin tries to overcome his foot complaint.

“They’ve not been significant but it has impacted him and last week was a little bit the same,” Hardwick said.

“In fairness, although he’s going to miss some time, it might be the best thing for him.

“He’s a proud man, he’d never put up his hand and complain, but the fact of the matter is he hasn’t been his explosive self because of that. He’ll get better.”

iM SO fu**EN DRUNK HEY.

gfOINNAT RADE LIEK Judd_Magic on acids
giphy.gif

He said that the lay-off, however, may come as a blessing in disguise as Martin tries to overcome his foot complaint.

“They’ve not been significant but it has impacted him and last week was a little bit the same,” Hardwick said.

“In fairness, although he’s going to miss some time, it might be the best thing for him.

“He’s a proud man, he’d never put up his hand and complain, but the fact of the matter is he hasn’t been his explosive self because of that. He’ll get better.”
I call absolute BS. Sounds like trying to cover Dusty having his ass handed to him.

Last week 34 possessions and a goal. No foot issues then.

I am praying for scaling to go the right way, Allir and Bergs currently are 169 combined, I should have gone Manbun C over Max after all.
Sorry I got those estimates wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back