Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then get dressed
Almost park like football to be honest. This is a professional league, what on earth were they doing.

Bizzare stuff.

They should be happy with Thilthorpes debut, fair enough he will be a good player. Just boogles the mind that they are a rebuilding window and they play Frampton and Lynch in front of him.

Almost park like football to be honest. This is a professional league, what on earth were they doing.

Bizzare stuff.

They should be happy with Thilthorpes debut, fair enough he will be a good player. Just boogles the mind that they are a rebuilding window and they play Frampton and Lynch in front of him.
Lynch especially. He’s not going to be around for anything good. Frampton at least could be there as depth. For all their talk of youth, they still have played plenty of past it players for fear of being bottom or close to it again.

Lynch especially. He’s not going to be around for anything good. Frampton at least could be there as depth. For all their talk of youth, they still have played plenty of past it players for fear of being bottom or close to it again.
I remember the stat a couple of weeks ago that they didn't have a single fit 23+ year old who wasn't playing.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah Lynch is a strange move over Thilthorpe or even Himmelberg I reckon has more upside as well.

Strange times over there at the moment.

I hope they continue with Fogerty into he midfield, for all his bang and crash and grunt, he simply is not a midfielder.

We won't terrorise Lachie Neale I wouldn't reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Neale is out. I was looking forward to Ken telling the media about the extra attention we were going to give him.
I'm pretty happy to bank wins when we can at this stage and worry about finding our best later in the year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love how North are 0 and 6 and you hear nothing because no one gives a fu**
That’s good. The lack of attention gives some hope they’ll get so stuffed they can’t be saved and another Vic club is finally gone. It’s good Colllingwood, Essendon and Carlton are all s**t, so the ‘big clubs’ are too worried about themselves to push Vic solidarity.

So whats this Tom Lynch business? They picked him as medical sub but he was injured himself?

don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head that the media is laughing off Adelaide picking and playing an injured medical sub..

If it was port I have zero doubts there would be less light hearted ribbing and more calls for fines / investigations / picking apart our professionalism.

I get that we have players out too, and arguably a bigger set of names overall either out/injured...

But what I'm getting at is that collectively our group has been pantsed by the Lions recently, the terrorising game being the biggest example of it. For the club's psyche I reckon the opportunity to put a line through that comprehensively would be very useful, particularly if the Lions do get their season back on track and feature in September. Similar to the way we shed some demons when we finally beat the Cats last year in the final.

Also we need to have big games against big opponents at their best for the mettle of the group. Those are the games you learn from.

You could say this at some point just about every year. They just know how to win games of football, it's that simple.
Geelong, Sydney and WCE, they just keep doing everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back