All-Australian 2021 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
Okay, now let's keep the lid on and not get ahead of ourselves.

Which players for the Dees are in contention for All-Australian honours in 2021? In my completely neutral view, the following players are LOCKS at this stage:

:lock: Lever
:lock: May
:lock: Gawn
:lock: Petracca
:lock: Oliver
:lock: Salem
:lock: Langdon
:lock: Pickett

P.S. Just kidding - at this stage I think Lever and Gawn would be in, though.

Gawn the only lock. Cases being made for all of Salem, Langdon, Petracca, Oliver, Lever, May and Kozzie.

Yeah Gawn would 100% be picked at this stage. Langdon won’t get picked because they hate wingers but should be a lock. Lever also almost definitely in.

The rest would all be thereabouts. What a time.

Gawn and Petracca is locks, the fact the media are pumping them up so much confirms this

May, Oliver & Salem should be in too

Lanndon should be but will be pushed out probably by another midfielder

Lever would be close, if he is in then I feel May will be squeezed out

Pickett has been exciting and dangerous, maybe a squad shot imo

Kade Chandler , best medical sub in the business given he's never used/ gets game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll give it to Sam Docherty or some sh*t

Or put a mid there coz they couldn't put all the ones they wanted in the midfield. Oliver on the HBF. Fantastic defender and distributor. 🤗

Or put a mid there coz they couldn't put all the ones they wanted in the midfield. Oliver on the HBF. Fantastic defender and distributor. 🤗
Pav at FB areas

Gawn, Lever and Trac would be in right now. Langdon and Oliver in the mix with Salem not far behind. May and Pickett would be a chance for squad if form lifts. Continue playing like we are and we'd absolutely be a chance to have 4 or 5 included. I'd back Gawn, Lever and Trac in though.

For me its Gawn, Truck and May.

Lever will probably get the nod over May because he takes more marks. But May has absolutely monstered the big forwards and taken a lot of marks 1 on 1 against them. He is a beast.

I actually don’t mind them as they’re pretty clear pisstakes (OR I HOPE SO ANYWAY).
The only pisstake is that no one has nominated JJ yet. Has the best winning record of any current player in the competition (minimum six games).

The only pisstake is that no one has nominated JJ yet. Has the best winning record of any current player in the competition (minimum six games).
Who?

Gawn, Tracc are 100% locked in. May, Lever, Oliver should get it. Langdon will get it if they decide to pick actual wingmen for once. Kozzie a chance considering aren't many small forwards going that well atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back