Game Day Round 6 Matchday Discussion - Anzac Day - "Lest We Forget"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2346 with Rildley and Cerra on the pine. What could have been. I don't know why they bother giving us 3 trades during the bye rounds. At this rate I won't have that many left. Injury after injury. Can't remember a year like it. At least Dunks had the decency to put up a good score before he did his.

The worm has turned! (hopefully)

f7c8adc8d347809790c0bd4cfc5aba76.jpg

200.gif

dusty is one week only is he? how long is ziebell possibly out for. surely he cabt be dropped from our sides?
The club said Dusty's been playing with an injury and that the enforced absence for the concussion will help him get over it. Hopefully that means they won't keep him out for more than the concussion week. With Ziebell I only know FF says he left the ground after a heavy knock and couldn't return. Could mean a concussion and a week off, could be something he shakes off and doesn't miss a game or could be something more serious. Waiting on more info, but yes, on what we know so far Dunkley looks the only trade.

The club said Dusty's been playing with an injury and that the enforced absence for the concussion will help him get over it. Hopefully that means they won't keep him out for more than the concussion week. With Ziebell I only know FF says he left the ground after a heavy knock and couldn't return. Could mean a concussion and a week off, could be something he shakes off and doesn't miss a game or could be something more serious. Waiting on more info, but yes, on what we know so far Dunkley looks the only trade.

pretty sure Ziebell was kneed in the back from Treacy. it was a bad camera angle, so that's all we could see.

He was walking fine in the video from the airport on the news today

Helloooooooooooooooooo
Where's the round 7 discussion thread?
WaynesWorld19
Don't make me create one and dedicate it to myself!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back