Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This music video (and the song itself) is one of the few things in this universe that leaves me both in awe and disgusted all at the same time.

Clearly HoneyBadger35 has access to the Guantanamo Bay play list.

Florida outdoes itself:
https://www.watoday.com.au/world/no...cle-cure-miami-officials-20210426-p57mfk.html

Jim Humble, a church founder and a former Scientologist, has claimed that he is a billion-year-old god from the Andromeda galaxy. Humble, who was not charged in the case involving the Grenons, said that he asked “to be put in the part of the space navy that watched over Earth,” according to an investigation last year by ABC7 in Los Angeles.

Nothing quite like a man named Humble claiming to be a god.

519d3e509f8513f85ebd5ae262e6ca12.jpeg

Great that Barty got another win, but I'd ask if I could have another model. 4 door Porsches are a disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely CC has selected the wrong emoji reaction to Matty's news about his partner 😬
Maybe he's sending his love?

My Mum often signs off her texts with lol, meaning in her mind "lots of love". We've told her, but no, she keeps doing it. Even if someone is going through a tough time. "Sorry to hear about your loss Colleen. lol"

How's your girlfriend mate?
An update.

she’s broken her L1 & L2 vertebrae, which requires surgery tomorrow. She’s on heavy medication at Royal Perth. I’m heading up from my place down south tomorrow morning to see her and stay somewhere close.

more unfortunate is the fact that both drivers have died. The driver of the vehicle my partner was in went through uni with her, and we had plans to share an apartment between the three of us in the new year.

An update.

she’s broken her L1 & L2 vertebrae, which requires surgery tomorrow. She’s on heavy medication at Royal Perth. I’m heading up from my place down south tomorrow morning to see her and stay somewhere close.

more unfortunate is the fact that both drivers have died. The driver of the vehicle my partner was in went through uni with her, and we had plans to share an apartment between the three of us in the new year.

That's terrible.

An update.

Geez mate, just awful.

An update.

Sorry mate, that's terrible news. I know it doesn't mean much at the moment but best of luck with her surgery

Sorry mate, that's terrible news. I know it doesn't mean much at the moment but best of luck with her surgery
She sounds in good spirits over the phone, but that could also be the morphine talking.

Thanks my man.

An update.

Heartbreaking news mate. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back