Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Been staying away from the main threads.

That sucks Matty. Sending my love to you and your misso :blueheart::yellowheart:

Good luck to your girlfriend AxialMat I’m sure she’s in the best of hands and will be given the absolute best of care. What an awful thing to go through, have a safe trip to be with her and we all send you both our very best wishes x

Oh sh*t, so sorry to hear that Matty. Pretty sure the police commissioner mentioned that crash during the Covid presser, sounded like a bad one.

All the best to you and her.

It was a pretty s**t presser really. We have (distant) connections with the lady who passed away in the boating accident too.

All the best Matty. They do really good work in the trauma space, been through a heck of a ride with my Mother having a bad motorcycle accident a number of years back and while she has some limitations, her quality of life is really good. it's actually amazing how good she is given her injuries at the time.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
just called the hospital, they’re working out how exemptions work as the process has changed since lockdown. They’re going to call me back apparently. Hope the news is good when they do. I just want to see my ******* girlfriend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just called the hospital, they’re working out how exemptions work as the process has changed since lockdown. They’re going to call me back apparently. Hope the news is good when they do. I just want to see my ******* girlfriend.

Have you managed to contact/speak with her at least?

So sorry to hear this news.

Might seems a bit bizarre but peeps here who you have never met care deeply for you and your girlfriend.

But that’s what’s happening here.

What ever energy,faith, prayer or good karma that we respectively believe in goes out to you and yours.

Me I am an old hippie and I will be sending love, light and healing energy to you and your girlfriend.

As someone that’s been through 19 surgeries on the operating table, please know that positivity and loving support are the best tonic for a healthy recovery.

☮️💙💛☯️

The lack of compassion in the name of keeping us safe from covid is abhorrent. People’s lives are being impacted significantly due to an infinitesimal risk of spreading a near or non-existent virus in our community

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
The lack of compassion in the name of keeping us safe from covid is abhorrent. People’s lives are being impacted significantly due to an infinitesimal risk of spreading a near or non-existent virus in our community
I mean I get it, but to hear them say I couldn’t see her unless she was dying just broke me.

I’ve spoken to her Mum today. She’s the only one allowed in as next of kin. Her surgery went really well, and she’s in good spirits. There was a fire after the accident which I wasn’t aware of, all her belongings were destroyed.

I’ve managed to get a mobile and an iPad to her. So I should be able to message and FaceTime her a bit more now.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I mean I get it, but to hear them say I couldn’t see her unless she was dying just broke me.

I’ve spoken to her Mum today. She’s the only one allowed in as next of kin. Her surgery went really well, and she’s in good spirits. There was a fire after the accident which I wasn’t aware of, all her belongings were destroyed.

I’ve managed to get a mobile and an iPad to her. So I should be able to message and FaceTime her a bit more now.
Great to hear she's doing well, mate.

Good news buddy

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

Glad the surgery went well mate, hope you get to see her soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back