Jobeism

Remove this Banner Ad

The wisdom of Jobe:

"When you clean a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner"

*Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*
I had to ask...can anyone hear you when you're cleaning a vacuum cleaner ?
then it led to does a vacuum cleaner work in space ?

point is, Jobe makes you think.

There was a great bit yesterday when one of the commentators fed Jobe a line to get him into the commentary - it was something like "Jobe, Essendon are really starting to dial up the pressure and you can sense Collingwood need to find another avenue to goal" (it was probably something nothing like that all but the point was the commentator fed the line specifically directed to Jobe). His response - "Yeah". That was it. Not "Yeah, it's all starting from the midfield where Darcy Parish is having a blinder" or "Yeah, Mihocek is really struggling to get into the game, he's only had the two touches" or "Yeah, the Pies might have to move Moore forward as they have no marking targets". Just "Yeah". It's great work if you can get it.

A couple of gems from the dimmest of light bulbs today:

"It's been reflected on their efficiency.”

"The chaos ball has been better for Essendon than structurally."
How dim is the bloke quoting Jobe incorrectly?

There was a great bit yesterday when one of the commentators fed Jobe a line to get him into the commentary - it was something like "Jobe, Essendon are really starting to dial up the pressure and you can sense Collingwood need to find another avenue to goal" (it was probably something nothing like that all but the point was the commentator fed the line specifically directed to Jobe). His response - "Yeah". That was it. Not "Yeah, it's all starting from the midfield where Darcy Parish is having a blinder" or "Yeah, Mihocek is really struggling to get into the game, he's only had the two touches" or "Yeah, the Pies might have to move Moore forward as they have no marking targets". Just "Yeah". It's great work if you can get it.
Lethal should've said to him, "Jobe, make the coffee!"

Awww great to see you in here defending him. If I quoted him wrong, that's on me. Got any more light to shine on his other comments?
I also didn't defend him in here. How dim are you?

The whole channel 7 commentary, including Jobe, is a dumpster fire.

Picking out a single comment (of four and there are a few others in this thread) looks like a defence to me. But I am dim. Have a great night.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

So I get a minor infraction the other day for calling Caro a wretched old tart..meanwhile you bunch of keyboard bully boy simpletons are allowed to post deeply offending remarks about a Champion of the game, a Brownlow medalist and all round nice guy in Jobe?

How is that fair?

I’m writing a long letter of complaint and reporting every single one of you.

This thread should be locked pending an investigation.

Jobe isn’t a Brownlow Medallist, Shane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delusional. He is a cheating PIG. Stripped of everything including many IQ points.
Wasn't exactly a Rhodes scholar prior to being stripped of the Brownlow.

Well that’s a bit harsh dear.

We should all try and see the best in people when we can.
He cheated, that is part of his AFL career forever and shall never be forgotten. I don't care who he is outside of AFL, no judgement here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back