Autopsy R6 Roast & Toast and Changes for Bulldogs R7

Best 5 vs Demons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone wanting to replace Lambo with RCD? Lambo is a high half forward, RCD can’t play that role
Ross would be who comes for Lambo
RCD for Martin inside mid who can take a mark forward also helps take the pressure off Cotch with Prestia out

Dunkley out is still huge for them.
Coming into finals time opposition teams would target his shoulder, rest assured.
Anyway, enough of that.
He's out and it's academic now.
In Caddy, Martyn.
Martyn is a tough character and can target Macrae.
Bailey Smith said in the interview the other day that the Bulldogs are "ruthless".
We will wait and see.

Martin is a much, much bigger out for Richmond than Dunkley is for the Bulldogs. Lambert's running power will also be sorely missed.

Miller got 3 touches in the vfl and was still probably a career high. No chance

do you watch the games at all? Miller was all over weideman in his TOG. Then had to leave the game early due to covid (he was in Perth last week). Not all about stats. IMO he’s the exact sort of player that would thrive in the AFL. He’s just about Richmond’s quickest player

do you watch the games at all? Miller was all over weideman in his TOG. Then had to leave the game early due to covid (he was in Perth last week). Not all about stats. IMO he’s the exact sort of player that would thrive in the AFL. He’s just about Richmond’s quickest player

The club is developing as a tall back and swing man have you had much to do with Miller in the past.

Posting on the wrong account mate?
Lol anyway Miller is not our quickest player

the way the media and oppos are acting on sen and other media outlets, dees are a lock for the flag

we are only 6 rounds in and have had 5 premiers already

I just keep pumping up the shemons at every opportunity...flag favs...best team since sliced bread...salem...thegoat...blah blah blah

so want to see them bust

Last edited:
I’m kind of excited for Friday night. I’m going with some friends, one of them is a kiwi going to his first live AFL game at the MCG. I expect we’ll lose but I can’t wait to see how some of our kids do making the step up to AFL against the best team up to round 7 2021.

As Dusty, Lambo, Prestia and Vlaustin are all still injured I’d like to see them finally bring in Jack Ross for his first full AFL game of 2021 and maybe debut a kid, I’d like to see RCD, but I don’t know if the coaches will bring him in. I’d like to also see them drop Aarts or Rioli and bring in another Ruckman, CCJ hopefully.
It’s always exciting to see new faces come in , we re yet to see much in way of newbs in our ‘21 campaign, pretty important we find a few that cut it

Hopefully grimes is all good,
I’d like to see RCD get a chance, if not now, then when?
Maybe we could move Pickett on ball and give naish or Ralph smith a go on the wing?
And Possibly giving caddy a go in the fwd line again, I know he’s slow but we just need to find another bloke that can kick goals for us atm.
Chances against the dogs probably aren’t the best, but this team always digs deep when they’re up against it.

I love it when someone qualifies their comments , it always stands out 😗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the roast thread for AFL's woeful corporate disasterpiece of a ticketing program.

Telstra built web and app - garbage on its own, combine with a ticketmaster "myteam" platform, with different credentials and another poorly built platform.
ticketmaster bad enough on its main app.

Fill out form on another 3rd party form to enter ballot.... get ticket successful email login to view

So i log into the richmond app to view my ticket... please link your ticketmaster accounts cause they have same email. enter your password: Oh which password? try MyRichmond and Ticketmaster.... neither works.... reset password for both platforms... try again.

No dice

All this to access a ticket for a match at a TICKETEK managed stadium

4 different ticketing ecosystems.... for one ticket at one stadium

pls afl stop signing bullshit deals with telco's and ticketing providers who aren't up to it

edit: also i'm young and tech savvy and can't hack it in this system with consistent results... how the * are the non tech savvy supposed to do it?
No wonder crowds are down

Only good news floss is back against the scats, so at least in two weeks time we get back dusty and vloss. Dion will be week after. Lambo week after that I'm guessing

A Geelong man watching a vfl match involving Richmond and Melbourne ... Interesting

he had to leave the ground due to COVID because he was in WA ?
Yet the Eagles team played in Geelong. Assuming they all tested negative while Miller hadn’t tested 🙄
Confusing

I didnt watch that game but I've watched him in the past. He'd be lucky to average over 6 touches and 3 marks a game @ vfl level and very rarely in the bests. You can't just be a shut down prestigiacomo type these days. Plus he didn't play last week and only played what half a game this week? He ain't playing.

Being fast isn't enough

I didnt watch that game but I've watched him in the past. He'd be lucky to average over 6 touches and 3 marks a game @ vfl level and very rarely in the bests. You can't just be a shut down prestigiacomo type these days. Plus he didn't play last week and only played what half a game this week? He ain't playing.

Being fast isn't enough
More than fair mate.
And yes to those pointing it out, I support Geelong but I have a Kalgoorlie background so have followed players like Sheed, Miller etc. Love the Richmond culture and not here looking to cause any sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back