Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Smith might a cheap option now .
Might get back into the mids with dunks dead 😫.

I want at least one more gun mid eg Tracca type .
Before looking at Baz and Cerra types .

I'm looking at Libba.

Nice score on the weekend & scored 196 in Round 18 last season so he isn't past pumping out big scores.

500k.

Just needs to stay fit to be value for coin, which isn't a given by any stretch of the imagination.

Is Tim Kelly good enough to be an M8 this year?

So cheap at 430k and stacks of upside. Durable player with a huge ceiling and will only get better as West Coasts better players return. 97 Career Average.

How many points does an M8 need in a season such as this?

Probably much smarter to find the extra 50k for Brayshaw right?

Would really love a sub 500k mid pod

I'm looking at Libba.

Nice score on the weekend & scored 196 in Round 18 last season so he isn't past pumping out big scores.

500k.

Just needs to stay fit to be value for coin, which isn't a given by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm looking at Libba.

500k.

Fan of the Simpson I see ... :moustache: .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason Cam Guthrie gets no love?

I'm bringing him and Boak in this week.

Suits my bye structure as I have Steele, Oliver, Macrae, Walsh.

So during bye rounds 11-13 I'll have 2 premo mids missing each round which is a good balance compared to having 3 missing during 1 of those rounds.

Wary of players with a track record like his coming out of nowhere. A bit Stanton like. Reckon I'd rather a proven scorer in Duncan.

Duncan isn't that proven either really when you think about it.

Guthrie is a bit like Steele. Both gunning it but haven't really had long history of being a sc premo.

Someone has to get the points at st kilda and cats, especially with Danger now missing a large chunk of the season.

Selwood and Duncan will cop the tag before Guthrie too.

I'm all in and he also suits my bye structure.

Duncan isn't that proven either really when you think about it.

Guthrie is a bit like Steele. Both gunning it but haven't really had long history of being a sc premo.

Someone has to get the points at st kilda and cats, especially with Danger now missing a large chunk of the season.

Selwood and Duncan will cop the tag before Guthrie too.

I'm all in and he also suits my bye structure.
I’m seriously considering Lyons, especially with Neale out now.

Yeah nothing wrong with Lyons.

Super consistent although not a massive floor.

I'm grabbing Boak and Guthrie instead as they suit my bye structure better.
Yeah I have hardly any Round 13 premos (Ridley, Macrae, Walsh). I’m surprised you do. Who are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back