News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1619424592147.png

Richmond will be without Dustin Martin and Kane Lambert for Friday night’s showdown with the ladder-leading Western Bulldogs, and star backman Dylan Grimes is racing the clock.

The Tigers confirmed Martin will miss through the concussion protocols, marking just the ninth game he has missed through injury through his stellar 250-game career. He would be available for Round 8 against Geelong as long as he progresses through the protocols.

Logan McDonald recall ?

Sydney tall Sam Reid is set to miss two weeks with a calf injury suffered in Saturday’s loss to Gold Coast.

Reid, who spent much of the game in the ruck due to Tom Hickey’s absence, will be unavailable for Round 7 against Geelong, as will George Hewett (concussion).

Daniel McKenzie suspended. One of many players who Highmore could displace this week.

6049E4C8-600F-4C2C-BE72-4FF5897316D1.jpeg

Another is Ben Long, who according to Champion Data had a worse game last night than I did.

Highmore was the travelling emergency, the 24th man lol, so he's close, but he didn't get a chance to prove himself in the VFL. Still, suuuuurely he plays this week after the big loss, the DMac suspension and Ben Long having shocker after shocker.

Highmore was the travelling emergency, the 24th man lol, so he's close, but he didn't get a chance to prove himself in the VFL. Still, suuuuurely he plays this week after the big loss, the DMac suspension and Ben Long having shocker after shocker.

If he doesn't play this week then he's never going to play. He needs to come in and play Hunter Clark's role in Def. Move Clark to the Midfield where he should have been from Rd1 and move crabs like Zak Jones out of the middle and to the wing or wherever.

If he doesn't play this week then he's never going to play. He needs to come in and play Hunter Clark's role in Def. Move Clark to the Midfield where he should have been from Rd1 and move crabs like Zak Jones out of the middle and to the wing or wherever.
200 (8).gif

Jimmy Webster will be back and should take Long's spot.

DMac has been playing wing this year, so Billings will likely move back to the wing or Ross will play the game there with Bytel coming into the best 22. Highmore is a chance depending on what happens with Hill or Carlisle.

Well I don't want him to play for a while yet until Gunston comes back in for Kosi when he's $300k then I can Roughie Highmore back in and make a couple of hundred thousand. C'mon Ratts keep playing spuds until I'm ready to bring him back in....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I don't want him to play for a while yet until Gunston comes back in for Kosi when he's $300k then I can Roughie Highmore back in and make a couple of hundred thousand. C'mon Ratts keep playing spuds until I'm ready to bring him back in....
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back