39. Darragh Joyce - Link
41. Paul Hunter - Link
42. Max Heath - Link
45. Sam Alabakis - Link

To see the full list (it gets updated regularly) visit this thread;

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why bother with Dunkley? Why not chase the best? The red headed No.1 for Gold Coast who was getting Brownlow votes in his first games, he would be the one to get.
2B46EB78-22BB-426E-848F-CE5E80FC94D3.jpeg

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
We need to look off field in terms of recruiting this year.

We missed a huge opportunity to replace the likes of Hammil in the coaching box with so much movement through the off season due to covid.

I'm not sure he has any desire to return to footy but I'd be making Justin Leppitch our number one priority.

On field we need to find a good young key defender without giving up our first.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

We missed a huge opportunity to replace the likes of Hammil in the coaching box with so much movement through the off season due to covid.

I'm not sure he has any desire to return to footy but I'd be making Justin Leppitch our number one priority.

Was just about to post same thing
Leppitch should be a must

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda

Was just about to post same thing
Leppitch should be a must
I'd be seeing where Lenny is at too.
The pies will also probably clean house this off season so maybe Bangers is a possibility.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
The pies will also probably clean house this off season so maybe Bangers is a possibility.
Our number one priority needs to be a quality defensive coach IMO.

But I'd be happy to see one of those guys to return as well. They'd be good for the midfield.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
Be looking at Dean Solomon too

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

I just heard him on SEN and he has a great footy brain. Would love to have him on board.

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
He's one we should have just grabbed after GC let him go.

He went from being in line for a head coaching role to not having a job due to covid.

Anyone know where he is this year?
Apparently he’s looking at a head coaching role next season. Was let go by GC coz of covid and is doing media stuff this year. I quite like the idea of getting him on board. Not saying he should replace Ratts but see if we can get him as an assistant. Reckon he would be valuable.

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m much more interested in this kind of appointment than I am for sentimental favourites to return.
Agreed. I actually think when Ratts came to the club as assistant I was pleased and was happy for Richo to transition Ratten into the role. In fact I thought that was what we might do similar to Collingwood 2011 or Essendon last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
Last edited:

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
He's one we should have just grabbed after GC let him go.

He went from being in line for a head coaching role to not having a job due to covid.

Anyone know where he is this year?
A lot people a bit shocked with GC letting him go, apparently was pretty respected and had great relationship with players
Maybe a little to good for Dews liking

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Saints need a Barkeresque Blonde star running around out there just get the aesthetics right...I think maybe BYTEL is close but im not sure if he's blonde enough. It just does'nt look like the saints without a really blonde blonde doing brilliant things!

Treloar would've worked a treat. Looks like he could execute a big bottom turn, an extreme radical re entry providing that exhilarating dash !

Last edited:
Be looking at Dean Solomon too

I don't mind Craig Jennings as well from his time on SEN, he's at least an abstract thinker. Ratts seems a linear type.

The Saints need a Barkeresque Blonde star running around out there just get the aesthetics right...I think maybe BYTEL is close but im not sure if he's blonde enough. It just does'nt look like the saints without a really blonde blonde doing brilliant things!

Treloar would've worked a treat. Looks like he could execute a big bottom turn, an extreme radical re entry providing that exhilarating dash !

Bytel looks like the second coming of Michael Roberts with his orange Trump tan.

finally someone apart from me has finally said it!!!

what gives hammil so much free reign. the guy was in charge of our forwards when we struggled to score under richo. gets moved back and our defences goes to shite.

is he being groomed to be a senior coach of our club someday or something? is there something we are missing here?

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
May 19, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back