Autopsy Freo Belt North But Didn’t Score 100, Time to Rebuild - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that it matters but I disagree
Sheed is the one that wins games for the Slime , when he lifts they win .
He does it so subtly that he is underrated IMO
His deliver into 50 is dangerous and I dare say he kicks way more goals.

Season 21
Kelly 2:4
Sheed 4:4

Season 21
I'll be honest, the Cats game is the only Eagles game I watched all of this year. So I am happy to concede that Sheed is more damaging than Kelly this year.

Still think the only way they win is because we let them chip it around and we bomb it to their defenders. They *shouldn't* be able to compete on the inside with us.

I'd tag Gaff.

I'll be honest, the Cats game is the only Eagles game I watched all of this year. So I am happy to concede that Sheed is more damaging than Kelly this year.

Still think the only way they win is because we let them chip it around and we bomb it to their defenders. They *shouldn't* be able to compete on the inside with us.

I'd tag Gaff.
I watch them most weeks
Love seeing them lose but they do play a good brand of footy when it's going their way .

I'd almost be tempted to say we go ultra defensive in the midfield first quarter and jump on them and the ball at every opportunity. Force stoppage after stoppage and wear them down . Eagles are very good at jumping out of the blocks with 4-5 quick goals which gives them a head of steam and the opposition heavy shoulders as they are faced with 3 more quarters of catch up .
I don't care if this game is tight and scrappy , just want the win .

Surely the whole team goes in hard on Gaff? Plus if anyone picks up an injury they think will keep them out a week, they should give the campaigner a sly whack to the Jatz Crackers and take the week from the MRO for free!

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't be against tagging him with Conca. Let's be honest, he's not going to coward punch a grown man.

I don’t think we should be tagging anyone in their mid. Keep a close eye on Kelly in the stoppage or centre bounce but that’s about it.

In terms of the financial impact on the club, what’s the outcome - is it just too bad so sad? It seems ridiculous that we’ve lost a significant chunk of revenue for the year from a snap government decision and have zero recourse or way to claw it back. Aware that this applies to a lot of businesses too btw.

It is sad for the club. I have season ticket but certainly won't be asking for refund on game cancellation that the club is not to blame for.

It is sad for the club. I have season ticket but certainly won't be asking for refund on game cancellation that the club is not to blame for.
What's ridiculous is that they cancelled the footy yet still let tens of thousands of people leave the city and go out to the regional areas .
We are very vulnerable out here and have a lot of ageing residents
there is no way we would cope if there was an outbreak

Season 21

Three of those Sheed goals were in about five minutes against Collingwood while they were over-run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three of those Sheed goals were in about five minutes against Collingwood while they were over-run.
I know but anyone who doesn't consider Sheed a threat hasn't watched
I know that, I'm talking about his influence over all plus kicking goals .
Like I say doesn't matter what I think
He is a game changer so needs to be watched very closely

Wasn't Crowden playing defensively on a West Coast mid during that game we got destroyed and kicked a bunch of behinds?

Doesn't Banfield have runs on the board in hard tagging roles? I seem to recall in one of his more recent tagging roles, he shut an opposition mid down, and then went and kicked a goal or two on them to rub it in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back