Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Dogs or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Throwdogs lol!
njP8QxN.gif

The boys have been training with Melbourne Storm all week to get those throwing arms on point.

Bev has invited the umpiring department round for his monthly 'hookers and gin' basement session, the lobsters and cocaine shave a fair chunk from our budget but it's a long term saving.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
The boys have been training with Melbourne Storm all week to get those throwing arms on point.

Bev has invited the umpiring department round for his monthly 'hookers and gin' basement session, the lobsters and cocaine shave a fair chunk from our budget but it's a long term saving.

Fake news.

Not even required if you can smuggle O'Gorman into the ground on Friday.

Pronunciation: /ˈbantə /
NOUN
[MASS NOUN]

• The playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:there was much good-natured banter
The rules to keep in mind in this thread:
- Read the definition of banter above, do not cross that line
- If you post in here, prepare to defend yourself, don't cry mod if you don't like your response
- The mods will not get involved unless you cross the line (Dogs or Richmond supporter)
- What is said in the banter thread stays in the banter thread, you will cop infractions if you take quotes elsewhere
- The thread will be closed once the game begins, the purpose is enjoy the lead up to the game
- Images and gifs are allowed but don't overdo it
- Have some fun, the more outlandish claims the better :)

Let the banter begin!!

Just thought I give you some early work, not that I know who you are.

What happened to the Like Whore Mod and the one who liked Beans?

Who can forget Starbucks, Starburns, Starfish ..... I can't remember his name, he liked Harley Quinn.

Looking forward to the quality Tugger banter like 'How many flags' blah blah or Smashas 'We are everyone's grand final' and who could forget the little boy George Pell rejected 'Richodanceswithhissisteratthedisco' and his angry 'You don't deserve to be in the Afl cause you're poor.

We ended the Hawks dynasty in 2016 and Friday night we'll end yours. No Martin, no Tuggers.

Bring it on, Go Dogs.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics

Who can forget Starbucks, Starburns, Starfish ..... I can't remember his name, he liked Harley Quinn.

Looking forward to the quality Tugger banter like 'How many flags' blah blah or Smashas 'We are everyone's grand final' and who could forget the little boy George Pell rejected 'Richodanceswithhissisteratthedisco' and his angry 'You don't deserve to be in the Afl cause you're poor.

We ended the Hawks dynasty in 2016 and Friday night we'll end yours. No Martin, no Tuggers.

Bring it on, Go Dogs.

According to the media, Melbourne have already beaten you to it.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

Like whore. Equus?

Dunno about the beans one.

Starburns_ ?

My question is, how much do you bribe the umps to let you get away with throwing the ball? Do anyone on your team even know how to handball?

Super Dusty

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

I'm surprised you bullflogs can afford a micky dees kids meal for the umps after paying trelolar's and the bont's wages..o_O

The Bont to return to his home in 2022....

View attachment 1112746
Hey Richo, have you won a premiership?

No

Have you played in a Grand Final?

No

My dad says you couldn't hit the side of a barn, do you live on a farm?

No I don't live on a farm and your dad isn't funny.

When I grow up Richo I bet you I can win a premiership.

Sure kid.

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I really wanted to come in here and make fun of the throwdogs for being a minnow

but then i remembered that their success this year makes collingwood a bigger laughing stock

so im just really struggling to hate them

You have that wrong Mauler. The media is trying to make out the scandal in the Trelol deal is Pies paying $300k of his wages for the next 5 years. Well, that aint good but it pales when viewed in the context of the Mutts paying $600k of his wages for the next 5 years…..😁

Like whore. Equus?

Dunno about the beans one.

Starburns_ ?

My question is, how much do you bribe the umps to let you get away with throwing the ball? Do anyone on your team even know how to handball?

That’s two questions. The answer to both is lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back