• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol23

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Hopefully we can stay in touch until we get our full list back. Missing 3 of our top 5 players IMO in dusty, meatball, vlas. We are a different side when meatball is up and going and vlas is pretty much the rock down back. Gonna be a rough few weeks.

living_in_syd

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2009
sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Naish has to get a run , if any other draftee performed at that level in vfl fans would be creaming themselves
He arrived 3y ago at a size that he could have ridden in the cup day hurdle ,, he’s ready , get him in the bloody side

gets it a lot at vfl but he turns it over too much. Hes gonna tear some hair out at afl level

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Yes. Meatballs generally hits his straps after the bye, a purring Ferrari of footy from then on.
Dimma has a durable system, so it doesn't really matter which peripheral players come in.
But I would like to see Martyn in as a defensive side mid to half back flank.
Dogs have a good midfield, so we have to neutralise their midfield supply of footy going forward.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 12.46.47 pm.png

Even uncle Maurice likes it!

AstroboyUK

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2008
London / Delhi
AFL Club
Richmond
I dont want to hear another person crap on about how ‘good rioli is off the ball.’
He’s never been the same player since he got injured in the granny.
sad but true. What really stood out for me was an occasion 1st quarter when he was beaten in a foot race to the ball by a much bigger Melb player (dont know who) who from the same jogging start overtook him and Daniel couldn't catch him. The sprint acceleration is just not there any more. Always a defender of him, and at his best he is absolutely brilliant - but he's lost the attribute that elevates everything else we know he can do.

AstroboyUK

Club Legend
Apr 25, 2008
London / Delhi
AFL Club
Richmond
They did well to absorb our pressure and then ease back into their possession game.
I’d like to see some speed introduced into our line-up. Thought they made us look slow. Maybe it’s structural but apart from the first 20mins we looked outnumbered and slow
we've looked slow in every match from Round 1. We dont just look slow: we are slow.

Sol23

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Unfortunately Trent in the middle makes us look slow as treacle. He’s definitely nearing the end. Been a great but everyone’s time comes.

sad but true. What really stood out for me was an occasion 1st quarter when he was beaten in a foot race to the ball by a much bigger Melb player (dont know who) who from the same jogging start overtook him and Daniel couldn't catch him. The sprint acceleration is just not there any more. Always a defender of him, and at his best he is absolutely brilliant - but he's lost the attribute that elevates everything else we know he can do.
It is sad mate, i hate to use him as the whipping boy but hes gone so far backwards now it’s insane.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Pretty sure still does

If you have come to troll, take it to the banter thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back