Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyons may get a little more oppo focus with Neale out over the next few weeks.
I'm thinking McCluggage will. Better kick, gets a much larger proportion of his ball forward of Centre than Lyons does.
But even Neale rarely got attention .....so doubt Lyons and Luggage will ....more likely their roles continue, and fringe Mids get more opp's .....particular inside Mids

WaynesWorld19 why does old man Mundy have 2 options in the poll whilst Top8 Mid (by 3 year average) SP Cripps is left out?

There's a Poll ? ......oh yes there is LOL

I'd suggest we have to refer to Jiska .......you know we shouldn't cut another mans lawn

Maybe Mundy's twice the man ? ......scoring suggest that's a feasible argument ....as for Cripps :D

There's a Poll ? ......oh yes there is LOL

I'd suggest we have to refer to Jiska .......you know we shouldn't cut another mans lawn

Maybe Mundy's twice the man ? ......scoring suggest that's a feasible argument ....as for Cripps :D

On current form that would be a fair assessment. He's getting enough of the ball, just not using it as well as he has previously. I still think he'll come good.

On current form that would be a fair assessment. He's getting enough of the ball, just not using it as well as he has previously. I still think he'll come good.
I wouldn't write Cripps off, same as I didn't with Neale ......their long scoring histories wernt a fluke, and the game is already slowing down after 5 weeks, stoppages are increasing

Are people confident Boak keeps up this average? 115 for 550k is great value. General rule of thumb for me is avoid older players but he looks as good as ever. CD seem to love him more as he ages.

Around that price fits my plans perfectly. Walsh at 580k kind of tilts my plans a bit but seems a tad safer

Are people confident Boak keeps up this average? 115 for 550k is great value. General rule of thumb for me is avoid older players but he looks as good as ever. CD seem to love him more as he ages.

Around that price fits my plans perfectly. Walsh at 580k kind of tilts my plans a bit but seems a tad safer
I think people are too scared of the older players. If they have good injury history they should be fine. No problem with Boak, Mundy, Zorko types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back