Discussion Prison Bars debate

Should Port be allowed to wear the PBs as their home jumper?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the-homer-inline4.jpg

Collingwood Needs to Return to all White and the 3 black stripes
Port Adelaide wear the Prison Bars in Showdowns and Potentially other teams except Collingwood Unless it’s at home

You can get stuffed with your flawless logic mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is there suppose to be an official announcement on this? You would have to think the prison bars jumpers are printed and ready to go waiting on AFL to decide.

When is there suppose to be an official announcement on this? You would have to think the prison bars jumpers are printed and ready to go waiting on AFL to decide.
Whenever the AFL can put off being the organisation in charge of the game instead of Eddie to.

It's a bloody disgrace on all logic levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes reckons they've all been printed and there are 40 jumpers ready to go on SEN, we just don't have a decision. I say just wear them and deal with the consequences later, any punishment makes the league look bad for caving into Collingwood's pressure and favouring them.
I still find it funny that Eddie said we need to make money before we can wear them, yet here we are unable to sell the highest grossing AFL jumper. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE AFL.

New Collingwood President Mark Korda may ask the members to vote on the club's position. At the moment though, it's status quo meaning the answer is no. He has been President for about five minutes and has more important issues to deal with.

New Collingwood President Mark Korda may ask the members to vote on the club's position. At the moment though, it's status quo meaning the answer is no. He has been President for about five minutes and has more important issues to deal with.

To be fair to him, it’s not even a Collingwood issue at all.

The AFL just needs to sack up and make a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be willing to call Kane's bluff on that one but I guess we'll find out soon enough if he's full of sh*t, he usually is though.

actually our President Mark Richardson said it on 5AA about a month or two ago, that we had recived the 40 PI PBs from Macron but are still waiting on AFL approval.

my guess is kane was just re-quoting that.

actually our President Mark Richardson said it on 5AA about a month or two ago, that we had recived the 40 PI PBs from Macron but are still waiting on AFL approval.

my guess is kane was just re-quoting that.
It'd seem like such a waste to make them all up and not use them so I reckon they are just gonna say * it and wear it and as a Pies supporter who supports the wearing of the PBs for Showdown I say good on em if they do.

Port Adelaide and Collingwood matchups with Prison Bars and 4 stripes.

View attachment 1112805
Missing the number panel on Ports jumper. I'm more than happy wearing a silver or teal based jumper vs Collingwood if we could wear the Prison Bars in its proper form against other clubs.

Missing the number panel on Ports jumper. I'm more than happy wearing a silver or teal based jumper vs Collingwood if we could wear the Prison Bars in its proper form against other clubs.
The teal is uniquely Port, i would love to see them rock a well-designed teal kit

Back