VETS:
Travis Fulgham - 2 years
James Bradberry - 3 years

FRANCHISE TAGS:
Sterling Shepard - 3rd Round

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Over the rest of this week, hopefully wednesday night, i will pay for league year, effect all the re-signings, remove all the unsigned and the tagged from your rosters, and open the Auction stage of the season, where we bid on all the FAs, and, you'll be happy to know Blacky and GG.exe , trading will thus open. 🔥 🎓

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Over the rest of this week, hopefully wednesday night, i will pay for league year, effect all the re-signings, remove all the unsigned and the tagged from your rosters, and open the Auction stage of the season, where we bid on all the FAs, and, you'll be happy to know Blacky and GG.exe , trading will thus open. 🔥 🎓
How come fat Blacky gets tagged and not me??

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Actually, did it already.

All un-re-signed players from your rosters removed to FA pool.

All franchise tagged players removed to FA pool (they return to your roster pending auction bid process)

Everyone except BPGs, awaiting info.

All your salary caps are now up to date.
I thought we had until Friday? There's still a couple of guys I was waiting to make a decision on

Am i able to drop some guys to free up salary cap space ?
Who u looking to drop? I'm looking for couple of positions so let me know, could end up giving you something for them.

Who u looking to drop? I'm looking for couple of positions so let me know, could end up giving you something for them.
Very much doubt you would be interested in them, anyways am going to drop James White, Dan Bailey, Anthony Hitchens and Robert Quinn

Most others with 30, 40 and 50 mil compared to my 7 is a shock considering where my team is at championship wise. Kinda feel like the Carlton of Empire :eek:

Very much doubt you would be interested in them, anyways am going to drop James White, Dan Bailey, Anthony Hitchens and Robert Quinn

Would be in White but not at the price you signed him at :p

Back