AFL 2021 AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

In R6 your shooting at ~45% accuracy and getting profit, well done. :thumbsu:

Just curious, what % do you normally need to get right to get a profit for the round?
I think I’ve gone under 50% each round all year.
It’s my staking system that saves me. I tip a lot of things at higher odds and think I have a reasonable strike rate with them, but of course there is greater variability and more losses. As a result you’ll notice I tip a lot of things between 0.1-1unit which tend to lose more than they win.

I think I’ve gone under 50% each round all year.
It’s my staking system that saves me. I tip a lot of things at higher odds and think I have a reasonable strike rate with them, but of course there is greater variability and more losses. As a result you’ll notice I tip a lot of things between 0.1-1unit which tend to lose more than they win.
Thanks for that. I noticed that with your punting, hence the question.

It doesnt surprise me that you get a profit with 45% tipping accuracy, given your staking system at play. Your "LOCKS" tend to be 1-3u plays, whereas your "Thilthorpe like bets kick 6+" tend to be 0.1u.

Well done again. :thumbsu:

Thanks for that. I noticed that with your punting, hence the question.

It doesnt surprise me that you get a profit with 45% tipping accuracy, given your staking system at play. Your "LOCKS" tend to be 1-3u plays, whereas your "Thilthorpe like bets kick 6+" tend to be 0.1u.

Well done again. :thumbsu:
I’d say 2-3 units is sort of mid line for me. Anything above that is when I’m feeling really confident.

I’d say 2-3 units is sort of mid line for me. Anything above that is when I’m feeling really confident.
And if youre anything like me with footy those ultimate confidence bets, they go up in flames via multiple concussions, poor umpiring, poor goal kicking and idiot coaching (note, very rarely is it my s**t punting)

And if youre anything like me with footy those ultimate confidence bets, they go up in flames via multiple concussions, poor umpiring, poor goal kicking and idiot coaching (note, very rarely is it my sh*t punting)
Concussion is a wonderful mechanism for books to win and beat punters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back