Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
Watched some recent Six Feet Under stuff to see Jack Owen. Boy was it bad. Barnes is cooked in more ways than one.
Legit do not understand who buys their albums.
I've been checking out the latest album recently too for the same reason.. the first song Amputator is alright. Struggled to get thru the rest of it, and yeah no idea who all their fans are?!

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Sunk Loto - Vinegar Stroke

Refers to the last stroke before you cum. Amazing song

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sacramentary Abolishment is cool too, as are Rites of thy Degringolade.
Agree. Sacramentary Abolishment are very underrated for me. Hardly anybody knows them at all.

But I am somehow biased. Paulus Kressman is one of my favourite musicians. Like all his projects a lot.

PS Still need that Witchblade Cd limited to 50. But he only had a confused look on his face when I asked him for one at a gig. Probably been a long time since 1998...

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Agree. Sacramentary Abolishment are very underrated for me. Hardly anybody knows them at all.

But I am somehow biased. Paulus Kressman is one of my favourite musicians. Like all his projects a lot.

PS Still need that Witchblade Cd limited to 50. But he only had a confused look on his face when I asked him for one at a gig. Probably been a long time since 1998...

He's probably one of the most creative drummers I've ever heard. I've got An Ode To Sin on multiple formats, cracker of an album.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Cattle Decapitation - The Anthropocene Extinction

First time ive given them a proper listen. The vocals and lyrics really stand out. I thought they would be a bit too technical for my liking but ive got to say im pleasantly surprised. They've nailed the atmosphere too. I'll have to give some of their other work a listen

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
After 12 months of deferred hearings and postponements etc I’m back seeking Justice for All (well me) tomorrow via video link. I’d really hope this is the end of the matter. Stay tuned sports lovers.

Fk. Thought this was behind you. All the best.

ETERNAL HAILS –THE NEW DARKTHRONE STUDIO ALBUM - COMING 25TH JUNE PRE-ORDERS START WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL “Five heavy dinosaurs looking in wonder and bewilderment at the stars" Fenriz
His Master`s Voice [07:17] Hate Cloak [09:16] Wake of the Awakened [08:24] Voyage to a North Pole Adrift [09:24] Lost Arcane City of Uppakra [07:02]

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Cattle Decapitation - The Anthropocene Extinction

First time ive given them a proper listen. The vocals and lyrics really stand out. I thought they would be a bit too technical for my liking but ive got to say im pleasantly surprised. They've nailed the atmosphere too. I'll have to give some of their other work a listen
Absolutely love this one for clearing out the cobwebs!

Some really good stuff on their monolith release. The production on their last one (death atlas) was so brickwalled it put me off a little, but it had some good stuff on it too

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Misfits - 12 hits from hell

Songs I have been listening to for 30 years (*?!), but I'd never really heard the unreleased Bobby Steele versions until recently.
Awesome, and can't stop playing it haha.

Also found the unicorn sessions of their earth ad release too. Doing a bit of research, apparently half of that album was meant to be for samhain, but instead they recorded them as the misfits (and played them 2x fast). Trivia eh!

Back