Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So torn between Zorko and Bolton. Both have pros and cons. Sidey has a bad bye for my team so he’s not an option.

Not buying the durability issue on Zorko. He only missed 2 last year and the 3 years before that went 22, 22 and 21 games.

At the moment he is just in front. Anyone have any thoughts to sway me one way or the other?

Going Bolton as a potential POD as I'm expecting most to go Zorko and I'm already fked so I need to take some risks

You know you can’t dig your way out of a hole?

Bolton is fools gold with Prestia to come back

If I dig far enough I might find a tunnel below me that takes me back up :)

Zorko won't save my season - if Bolton keeps up his current form Dimma won't be taking him out of the midfield anytime soon, so I'll take that moonshot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played well but just bombs the ball forward and Champion Data are punishing poor disposal this year.

Plus Tiges are a really bad team for SC scoring. Low possession numbers all round.
Yeah having all of Dusty short and Bolton has turned me completely off getting shai this week. We’re not like the dogs where I’ve been running bont Macrae and Dunkley and loving life haha

We’re not like the dogs where I’ve been running bont Macrae and Dunkley and loving life haha

X2

until-now.jpg

91dfd7a501091d708c84f34c4bbc5ec4.jpg

I’ve moved Dunkley to mid and traded to Duncan now need to upgrade Brockman to a keeper.

I’m tossing up between Sidebottom who’s struggled so far but we know he can score and Rowan Marshall.

If I get Marshall I’ll probably bring in Thilthorpe as R3 next week for DPP flexibility.

Any thoughts?

I’ve moved Dunkley to mid and traded to Duncan now need to upgrade Brockman to a keeper.

I’m tossing up between Sidebottom who’s struggled so far but we know he can score and Rowan Marshall.

If I get Marshall I’ll probably bring in Thilthorpe as R3 next week for DPP flexibility.

Any thoughts?

wait and observe TT another week

he won’t kick 5 every week and likely to have patchy JS moving forward

if u want him for pure DPP beat save 100K and get Treacy. He’s a muppet but chance he may play another 2-3 games rest of this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back