Not open for further replies.
Grêmio FBPA's 2021-season jersey:

Home
gremio-of1.jpg

Away
gremio-of2-1-.jpg
Oooooft these are nice right here, love it

Oooooft these are nice right here, love it

The away kit is new. Grêmio has never worn anything similar before; at least, not that I am aware of it.

Umbro has taken a more traditional route with the primary shirt, after going "fancy" last season:

JPG-875x510.jpg

I love Grêmio's stripes. They are not unusual in South America, but one practically doesn't see it in Europe.

The away kit is new. Grêmio has never worn anything similar before; at least, not that I am aware of it.

Umbro has taken a more traditional route with the primary shirt, after going "fancy" last season:

JPG-875x510.jpg

I love Grêmio's stripes. They are not unusual in South America, but one practically doesn't see it in Europe.
Inter Milan just happens to be one of the word's biggest clubs wearing black and blue stripes but that doesn't detract from the fact that the Gremio home kit is a nice play on your typical striped jersey. The white pinstrips are a little thick for mine but its a nice kit.

Inter Milan just happens to be one of the word's biggest clubs wearing black and blue stripes but that doesn't detract from the fact that the Gremio home kit is a nice play on your typical striped jersey. The white pinstrips are a little thick for mine but its a nice kit.
I didn't say there weren't striped clubs in Europe. The 3 biggest Italian clubs are striped. I was talking about the three-colour striped shirt. Check Fluminense, São Paulo, and Bahia, for instance.

Puma may be good in the AFL but boy oh boy they've had some stinkers of late in the round ball.

Man City's kits since switching from Nike have all been absolute bombs.
I do like the back of the Newcastle kit though. Front is pretty bad, and I'm not sure about these new third kits they are going with.

I do like the back of the Newcastle kit though. Front is pretty bad, and I'm not sure about these new third kits they are going with.
The biggest thing Newcastle can do to improve their kit is cut the stripes off on the back or use a number panel so they can stop using red numbers on a black/white background.

Same goes for West Brom, it is an absolute eyesore that is impossible to decipher on TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puma may be good in the AFL but boy oh boy they've had some stinkers of late in the round ball.

Man City's kits since switching from Nike have all been absolute bombs.
Really? I reckon their set this year are all fantastic, particularly the away and third shirts. Puma overall are probably my brand of the season this year with so many banging shirts (Palmeiras home, Marseille away, Dortmund Home and the neon, and the City kits I've mentioned).

But this upcoming season with this wordmark thing is certainly hit or miss, I like it on some of the national teams (Austria and Switzerland in particular) but it just doesn't work on a club shirt imo.

Really? I reckon their set this year are all fantastic, particularly the away and third shirts. Puma overall are probably my brand of the season this year with so many banging shirts (Palmeiras home, Marseille away, Dortmund Home and the neon, and the City kits I've mentioned).

But this upcoming season with this wordmark thing is certainly hit or miss, I like it on some of the national teams (Austria and Switzerland in particular) but it just doesn't work on a club shirt imo.
Maybe it’s just me then, but I’m yet to see a man city puma kit that I like. Maybe it’s because I’m the furthest thing from a fan of the club and don’t really know the context behind their kits this year (the cracked home one etc).

Probably should’ve specified the EPL too, the Dortmund and Milano collections have both been pretty dope

Grêmio FBPA's 2021-season jersey:

Home
gremio-of1.jpg

Away
gremio-of2-1-.jpg
Ajax Amsterdam away:

It has a strong “Grêmio vibe,” although it’s supposed to be two shades of blue.

Last edited:
This is a sad day for American soccer.

What on hell were they thinking?!

A lot of the teams seem to be moving to change there name or logo. Chicago (which went so bad they are changing again), Montreal went full rebrand, now Columbus (who almost moved out of columbus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back