Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m watching ‘the serpent’ on Netflix at the moment. Jesus Christ it’s dark. Basically evil people preying on innocent free spirited people. Based on a true story. I know so many people, and even I have just gone with the flow of the moment that it’s a scary reminder that people like these predators are out there.

Shane Gillis and John McKeever have started a YouTube sketch show and it’s pretty funny. Can’t remember why Gillis was canceled from MSM but jeez he’s a good comic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Snabba Cash at the moment. If you don’t mind subtitles it’s a pretty good show. No likeable characters but it’s real feel about it. Gritty and tense. They do a good job of not glorifying the drug selling game. Based in the council flats of Sweden

I’m watching ‘the serpent’ on Netflix at the moment. Jesus Christ it’s dark. Basically evil people preying on innocent free spirited people. Based on a true story. I know so many people, and even I have just gone with the flow of the moment that it’s a scary reminder that people like these predators are out there.

Exactly Val - reminded me of the times I have been pissed or stoned with dodgy people - you forget how vulnerable you are to predators

Wrath of Man - 3/10

If you like Jason Statham being Jason Statham (again), then go see it.

Guy Ritchie had a reasonably good idea for a movie once. He hasn't had one since.

He's certainly maximised the return on that one good idea, though.

Hi other good move was dumping Madonna.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back