Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes sense

hes only human

i would also hate to have to listen to damien barrett post the question "does richmond even need Dustin Martin?" after we win on friday

it can be so tiring always being in the media spotlight you know

well no, a minnow wouldnt
We already spend the budget on things that matter, like umpires, not trivial matters like asking AFL 360 to check the stats on how many failed tattoos Dusty's has.

I wouldn't expect a junior member to understand the times gone by when Richmond weren't even a thought in the media. It is probably unfathomable to you.

Soon enough you'll learn about your designated hole to go back into, the same hole the Melbourne supporters will find out about after another thrashing in finals.

Have to feel for the Dogs heading into this game as it's a no win situation for them.

Win the game and they get no credit from anyone given how Richmond are missing half a dozen of their best 22 while the Dogs were only missing 2 quality players.

Lose and how can anyone take them seriously as a genuine premiership threat

Have to feel for the Dogs heading into this game as it's a no win situation for them.

Win the game and they get no credit from anyone given how Richmond are missing half a dozen of their best 22 while the Dogs were only missing 2 quality players.

Lose and how can anyone take them seriously as a genuine premiership threat
You have 5 of your best 22 injured, 6 if Grimes doesn't play. We have 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are the 5 you're missing?
Dunkley, Williams, English, McLean (hasn't played this year), Gardner.

Gardner is only best 22 because we have no key defenders, but he is still best 22 for now. Grimes is definitely the bigger out for Richmond if we compare injury lists. Dusty is a big out even though he had a quiet game before his concussion. We've got Dunkley out until finals. English i'm not too worried, we don't rely on him.

Lambert is also another one. He's a bigger out than Prestia imo.

Richmond's outs are definitely bigger overall.

Dunkley, Williams, English, McLean (hasn't played this year), Gardner.

Gardner is only best 22 because we have no key defenders, but he is still best 22 for now. Grimes is definitely the bigger out for Richmond if we compare injury lists. Dusty is a big out even though he had a quiet game before his concussion. We've got Dunkley out until finals. English i'm not too worried, we don't rely on him.

Lambert is also another one. He's a bigger out than Prestia imo.

Richmond's outs are definitely bigger overall.

i came here for banter

not well thought out comparisons

Dunkley, English,
The only 2 outs for the Dogs that make a real difference to them. The rest would struggle to get a run in our VFL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back