Richmond Membership Tally 2021

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
This thead may be as good as any to ask.

I've gone to redeem my 2021 members scarf with the code that was sent out, all good for me.
However two other family members literally recieved the same code so when you go to apply for x3 scarfs as an example you only get x1 member reduction and would have to pay full price for the other x2 scarfs.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Apologies if this has already been answered previously.

That doesn't sound right, call the membership number on 1300 742 466 or Email: membership@richmondfc.com.au
and explain your situation, no doubt they will provide new voucher codes.

Last edited:

ShiningTiger

????????????
Jan 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Potentially Richmond’s youngest member?
c0d28dbfdd2313d0014309d71262547c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Potentially Richmond’s youngest member?
c0d28dbfdd2313d0014309d71262547c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations!!

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
This thead may be as good as any to ask.

I've gone to redeem my 2021 members scarf with the code that was sent out, all good for me.
However two other family members literally recieved the same code so when you go to apply for x3 scarfs as an example you only get x1 member reduction and would have to pay full price for the other x2 scarfs.

Has anyone else had this issue?
Apologies if this has already been answered previously.
Yep happened to me too. I just paid for the 2nd scarf because I couldn't be bothered calling the club.

They had 2020 hats and beanies for free so I added one of those in as I didn't have either.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I need to cancel my membership tomorrow and get a new one issued with a different barcode because the scammers at ticketek can't cancel a $0 upgraded ticket and issue a new one, all because the a-hole vic government want everyone to have a ticket for which ticketek abuse.

This would not happen if we had our god damn cards.

Amazing that i can change a seat on a plane 2 hours after i buy it but i can't change a damn ticket for a footy match.

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
That doesn't sound right, call the membership number on 1300 742 466 or Email: membership@richmondfc.com.au
and explain your situation, no doubt they will provide new voucher codes.

Thanks for the advice.
I rang that number and had it sorted within 10 minutes.

Not a bad sweetener that their have free beanies from last season inc that their basically giving away.

A whisker away from 100K. 2K jump from last week. 3 home games in a row coming.

As of 28/04/21
Members: 99,240

Should hit 100k in the next few days

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I need to cancel my membership tomorrow and get a new one issued with a different barcode because the scammers at ticketek can't cancel a $0 upgraded ticket and issue a new one, all because the a-hole vic government want everyone to have a ticket for which ticketek abuse.

This would not happen if we had our god damn cards.

Amazing that i can change a seat on a plane 2 hours after i buy it but i can't change a damn ticket for a footy match.
A big massive shout out to the sales/membership department at the club today who helped out my group with new tickets for friday, absolute shambles of a system ticketek are running and to intentionally withhold bays as to force people into either the dear seats or areas in section of the ground is a disgrace.

The area we got put in i was told by the club was a GA bay for this match which would cost $0 for members to reserve or $27 for public, just had a look on the ticketek website and they are scamming $70 for those seats. The system is a mess.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
A big massive shout out to the sales/membership department at the club today who helped out my group with new tickets for friday, absolute shambles of a system ticketek are running and to intentionally withhold bays as to force people into either the dear seats or areas in section of the ground is a disgrace.

The area we got put in i was told by the club was a GA bay for this match which would cost $0 for members to reserve or $27 for public, just had a look on the ticketek website and they are scamming $70 for those seats. The system is a mess.
Fair dinkum, what bay out of interest as I had to pay +43 on top of one of my GA memberships which I thought was grand ,larceny for level 1

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
The club lied they were over 96,000 and are just drip feeding to keep momentum going
they currently have 1800 members that are signed up which have not been fed into the system yet
So close!!!
A whisker away from 100K. 2K jump from last week. 3 home games in a row coming.

As of 28/04/21
Members: 99,240
Should hit 100k in the next few days

We are already over 100,000 the club wants to reveal it for our home game against the cats and is just using the ' just short' marketing ploy to get extra numbers to sign up.

oldest trick in the book tease them along and drag them into the game
religeon's are the best at doing this

1619615032688.png

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Fair dinkum, what bay out of interest as I had to pay +43 on top of one of my GA memberships which I thought was grand ,larceny for level 1

Did you click on General Reserved? If you input your membership number it should be zero dollars. I just tested to see where the tickets are today and there were a few at the city end, level 1. Now only level 4 showing.

Screenshot_111.png

Last edited:
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Did you click on General Reserved? If you input your membership number it should be zero dollars. I just tested to see where the tickets are today and there were a few at the city end, level 1. Now only level 4 showing.

View attachment 1113832
Agh cheers for that , not level 4 is it , that’s why I selected level 1 . Will try next time thx for tip

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
The prices are bs and talking to several people key reasons why crowds are down . $70 for a bloody seat at a HA seriously my L1 QF ticket was cheaper in 2019 . Are the AFL or mcc trying to recoup all their losses in 12m
Very narrow minded if so, very narrow minded as they will push the game out of reach

Last edited:
Back