Fantasy 2021 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Rosters increased to 32?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I'm new to the league I will plead the fif on the changes as I don't have a feel for what it'll actually change.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Pretty sure these are the two teams. League is 2QB 0.5PPR IDP dynasty (in case you weren't aware what you were getting into)

Team 1 (ILP's old team - no 1st, but picks 2nd in other rounds)
View attachment 1113760

Team 2 (Mr Nyah's old team - picks 3rd overall)
View attachment 1113761
Can we just tell them team 2 has pick 3 and Justin Jefferson. Gonna be a hard sell otherwise

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Will have a lot more of a grasp on his value in under 24 hours but Jimmy G will be on the table regardless.

Will have a lot more of a grasp on his value in under 24 hours but Jimmy G will be on the table regardless.

Should have taken the second rounder I offered last year. 🌈

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’ll take team 1 guys
Good to have you on board mate! Can you send me through your email and i'll get a league invite sent out to you.
As I'm new to the league I will plead the fif on the changes as I don't have a feel for what it'll actually change.
Basically we have 16 bench spots currently, so you can vote to add an extra 2 or keep it as is. The lottery will be for next years draft onwards. So having the worst record won't guarantee you the no.1 overall pick, like it is now. Just let me know; yes or no, whatever you'd prefer.

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
🤔 I do believe this was your offer..... Pretty happy not pressing the button on that one.

No, I offered a second to you for him on sleeper I believe. You said you wanted a late first iirc.

Sorry, I stand corrected I can see that msg now 😂 At the time he was worth a 1st!

I have the trade memory of an elephant. Especially when someone asks for something so silly. 😂

I’m usually the same I mean the Cam Newton one really struck a cord for me!

Jimmy + for Cam was pretty much spot on tho. I didn't ask for a first for Cam did I?

Basically we have 16 bench spots currently, so you can vote to add an extra 2 or keep it as is. The lottery will be for next years draft onwards. So having the worst record won't guarantee you the no.1 overall pick, like it is now. Just let me know; yes or no, whatever you'd prefer.
I understand, but without playing a season I don't know if its required or not. Can I be put in the I don't care either way column?

Back