FTA-TV Game of Thrones S05- No book talk, no spoilers, no alluding to anything that hasn't aired in Aust

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much, just this:

Brady.jpeg

Hullo, been awhile since I ventured to this neck of the woods.

Very much enjoyed this trailer, I believe its all created without any book history?

(please don't ban me for mention book :hearts:)

Just kicked off Season 5.

Sansa looking like Anakin Skywalker as Lord Vader before his burning on Mustafa.

Tyrion and Varys off to Mereen to champion Daenarys as ultimate ruler.

Stannis burns Mance Rayder...have a feeling Stannis ain't done burning people alive....probably also because John Snow ruined Stannis' fun killing Mance before the flame got to him.

One thing I love about this show is how often Daenarys gets introduced and by her full titles, and how as time goes by her full title keeps getting added on to. I am sure the creator of the book (or of the show) did this on purpose.

The other lovable thing is how they put eyes on top of the lids of the dead nobles.

Gonna be very very interesting what transpires....Tywin Lanister dead, Stannis gathering weight as true king, others backing Daenarys. I think war is a-coming again....which surely means more betrayals and treachery and shocking happenings that take by surprise.

Just kicked off Season 5.

Sansa looking like Anakin Skywalker as Lord Vader before his burning on Mustafa.

Tyrion and Varys off to Mereen to champion Daenarys as ultimate ruler.

Stannis burns Mance Rayder...have a feeling Stannis ain't done burning people alive....probably also because John Snow ruined Stannis' fun killing Mance before the flame got to him.

One thing I love about this show is how often Daenarys gets introduced and by her full titles, and how as time goes by her full title keeps getting added on to. I am sure the creator of the book (or of the show) did this on purpose.

The other lovable thing is how they put eyes on top of the lids of the dead nobles.

Gonna be very very interesting what transpires....Tywin Lanister dead, Stannis gathering weight as true king, others backing Daenarys. I think war is a-coming again....which surely means more betrayals and treachery and shocking happenings that take by surprise.
Jesus you were 5 years late to breaking bad and now you are five years late to game of thrones.

Jesus you were 5 years late to breaking bad and now you are five years late to game of thrones.
I do it on purpose. Wait till a popular/good show finishes completely, then I can binge watch it all. I hate waiting a week per episode over the years. Silly boy, I am, I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. but it finished 2 years ago.
I had other shows that I binge watched first (shorter seasons), holding off from the whopping 8 season GoT....hence 2 years.

Meanwhile...the unstoppable juggernaut that is Daenarys suddenly looks vulnerable...her dragons are out of control, the people of the city she rules hate her. Pull it together, girl.

John Snow Lord Commander now. Destiny.

I had other shows that I binge watched first (shorter seasons), holding off from the whopping 8 season GoT....hence 2 years.

Meanwhile...the unstoppable juggernaut that is Daenarys suddenly looks vulnerable...her dragons are out of control, the people of the city she rules hate her. Pull it together, girl.

John Snow Lord Commander now. Destiny.
Are we supposed to pretend that we don’t know what happens?

john snow will lead his men at the wall for decades. Nothing surer.

yep you got it daenarys fate is to eventually be eaten by the dragons

most shows are best to binge afterwards to prevent stories from dragging. GG has the right approach. In most cases.

but there are a handful of genuine water cooler shows which are the ones you have to watch in real time. Game of thrones was a water cooler show.

so many great discussions Each week. The economics of ship building. The physics of swimming underwater with your armour on. The speed with which a raven can fly.

good times.

Yeah, i missed out on that, getting swept along with the rest of the world all together. Mind you, i was doing that with Westworld, but theres always divisions and little cliques and it can end up making you hate being a fan of the show or hate the fans of the show and abandoning it.

How sad, Needle is drowned in the sea :( as Arya goes full Karate Kid.

Omg, Sansa to wed another monster in Ramsay Bolton. And forced to squash inside her hate and sorrow of Roos Bolton. Poor girl.

Yeah, John Snow doesnt look like he'll hang around the Wall much longer. But oh boy that Lord Janis is a dumb sorry campaigner. His head went off quick tho.

That Margary is a piece of work, silky guiles and all. Cersei is the true opposite, vile wretched woman in her guiles.

Littlefinger is so creepy. Always stands an inch from peoples faces when talking to them, staring and touching, as he persuades and guides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back