Banter Round 7 vs the Throwdogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could swear reading that Baily Smith was a straight Edge type

I spent a while mulling that over, ended up where I started...:think:

1619524280251-png.1113132

Dunkley, Williams, English, McLean (hasn't played this year), Gardner.

Gardner is only best 22 because we have no key defenders, but he is still best 22 for now. Grimes is definitely the bigger out for Richmond if we compare injury lists. Dusty is a big out even though he had a quiet game before his concussion. We've got Dunkley out until finals. English i'm not too worried, we don't rely on him.

Lambert is also another one. He's a bigger out than Prestia imo.

Richmond's outs are definitely bigger overall.
Dunkley and english, who the * are the rest?

And who is in their legends gallery exactly? E.J and who else?
Their long gallery of premiership captains of course doofus ! Charlie Sutton and the other one. The one my Mrs thinks is a bit of alright but I think he's a half back flanker. The stand in guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley, Williams, English, McLean (hasn't played this year), Gardner.

Gardner is only best 22 because we have no key defenders, but he is still best 22 for now. Grimes is definitely the bigger out for Richmond if we compare injury lists. Dusty is a big out even though he had a quiet game before his concussion. We've got Dunkley out until finals. English i'm not too worried, we don't rely on him.

Lambert is also another one. He's a bigger out than Prestia imo.

Richmond's outs are definitely bigger overall.

Personally, I don't think Bontempelli having a bruised ego because everybody's talking about how Michael Hibberd managed to beat Dusty when the Bont never has counts as an injury.

At least Bontempelli will have his chance this weekend.

"Dusty's not playing" I hear you say.

No, but my sources say that the Bont is traveling to NZ to sit in a rented car outside Dusty's dad's place to make sure Dusty doesn't get any possessions.

Not the brightest that Bontempelli bloke.

Yeah....

Wow can you actually come up with anything original, or that doesn't refer to the number of premierships or schizer p0rn?

I think winning these flags has seriously dulled your minds.
Seemed better than calling you a total ******* for your original post.

Lol. Wait are you 13 or 14?

What happened to the spirit of the original 'grog squad'? Do you even know what that is or are you one of the 40k bandwagoners who jumped on in the last 5 years because it was trendy?
I'd just delete that one and move on.
But you do you.

Eastern suburbs > western suburbs. Even if we lose we get to enjoy being better than you

I think most inner-city hipster Richmondites would call themselves Suburb-neutral.

By the way I drove down Victoria St a couple of weeks ago and it aint looking too crash hot...

I think most inner-city hipster Richmondites would call themselves Suburb-neutral.

By the way I drove down Victoria St a couple of weeks ago and it aint looking too crash hot...
Must have been a great honor to drive the April premiership float.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back