Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Few people saying Tammy's not worth 40M if Ollie Watkins was worth 28M, think it's a real 50:50 though in the current market.
Hasn't played for a fair consistently for a while and Bournemouth are relegated so no easy overpay there. 30m seems fair for a mid table team.

Few people saying Tammy's not worth 40M if Ollie Watkins was worth 28M, think it's a real 50:50 though in the current market.

Lol, no one is paying that. There's maybe 1 or 2 clubs in the top half outside of the "Big 6" that can even afford a 40m transfer fee. There's probably none in the current Covid climate unless a Villa or West Ham sold a Grealish or Rice.

Werner was one of the best strikers on the planet and went for 47m.

This reeks of Chelsea trying to offset the Werner and Havertz disasters.

If he was a genuine 40m striker, they'd be keeping him considering Werner can't put the ball in the back of the net.

Lol, no one is paying that. There's maybe 1 or 2 clubs in the top half outside of the "Big 6" that can even afford a 40m transfer fee. There's probably none in the current Covid climate unless a Villa or West Ham sold a Grealish or Rice.

Werner was one of the best strikers on the planet and went for 47m.

This reeks of Chelsea trying to offset the Werner and Havertz disasters.

If he was a genuine 40m striker, they'd be keeping him considering Werner can't put the ball in the back of the net.

That's not really relevant, that was a buyout clause price.

Off the top of my head Newcastle and Hammers payed similar money for Joelinton and Haller. Sure theres plenty of other examples out there.

sh*t we got £40m for Ake.

Sure but this is a covid effected market again, none of the big clubs will chase Abraham. 40m seems about 10m steep.

Sure but this is a covid effected market again, none of the big clubs will chase Abraham. 40m seems about 10m steep.
Yeah I'll be surprised if we get the £40m figure, but Marina seems pretty good at milking sales.

Maybe Hammers will just take it off Rices sale price hey DBAH0 😂

Off the top of my head Newcastle and Hammers payed similar money for Joelinton and Haller. Sure theres plenty of other examples out there.

Pre-Covid.

On top of which, the French league is broke and it's a buying market on the continent.

You will be able to get far better for under half the price this summer.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we bid that amount for El Nesryi in the summer. I hope not, but it's what David Sullivan does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll have to get in line behind all of the United fans saying the same thing with Lingard.

Highly doubt either happens of course.

Well Lingard is worth 80m now so West Ham will need to throw in some cash + Rice to get the deal over the line.

Pre-Covid.

On top of which, the French league is broke and it's a buying market on the continent.

You will be able to get far better for under half the price this summer.
Yeah maybe, im not really wrapped up on the figure we'll get i just want him to go to a club that will play him.

Well Lingard is worth 80m now so West Ham will need to throw in some cash + Rice to get the deal over the line.
Dare I say, Rice + 20 mill for Jessi Messi?

Eddie Howe / Bournemouth would be the ideal players that Chelsea should be shopping around Abraham at that price to. If they could spend so much on Ibe and Solanke could you imagine what they would spend on an actual Premier League level player?

Roughly 200k pounds a week. Would love to be all over that. Think that would be under what Kane is on but double what we are paying Lloris.
Yeah, doesn't feel realistic but in theory should be when you consider the stadium revenue we could/should be relying on
If Lloris went to PSG, Donnarumma would be lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back